It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sarisio: Probably something big is coming. GOG is teasing us.
Yeah, maybe a sale is coming. Oh, wait....

But on the other hand, who knows? The guys at GoG are totally insane, so maybe the Tower Sale transforms into an Insomnia Tower Sale at the weekend? :-)

Oops, GoG swallows my posts again?

Test
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
Marioface5: Hopefully the fact that we haven't seen a release yet today means that the next bundle will have new stuff in it.
A Microsoft bundle with at least Ori and the Blind Forest and Freelancer. I would pay full price for that.

If only...
Marioface5: Hopefully the fact that we haven't seen a release yet today means that the next bundle will have new stuff in it.
acute71: A Microsoft bundle with at least Ori and the Blind Forest and Freelancer. I would pay full price for that.

If only...
A Microsoft bundle? Would it include Age of Empires, Freelancer, or Urban Assault? :P
Very little chance to see the games on microsoft gog. Even the new not to come on steam but only on windows microsoft store so the retro games are more likely to landed on the awning windows store. Sorry
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Lukin86
acute71: A Microsoft bundle with at least Ori and the Blind Forest and Freelancer. I would pay full price for that.

If only...
Microsoft Bundle? Would Include the classic and unforgiving point and click games: Win 3.11 WFW, Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and the newest entry of the very infamous Win series: Win 10!
Sarisio: Probably something big is coming. GOG is teasing us.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, maybe a sale is coming. Oh, wait....

But on the other hand, who knows? The guys at GoG are totally insane, so maybe the Tower Sale transforms into an Insomnia Tower Sale at the weekend? :-)

Test
"If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out."

I doubt we'll see another Insomnia sale so soon, but there is something ominous planned for the end.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, maybe a sale is coming. Oh, wait....

Test
Marioface5: "If you live here long enough, you might even get to learn its dark secret, which will be revealed just before the city lights go out."

I doubt we'll see another Insomnia sale so soon, but there is something ominous planned for the end.
It launches a bunch of nukes revealing Fallout New Vegas :D
That's the best you can hope for. They are not going to bury a new release under 2 screens of bundle scrolling.
chromeneon: That's the best you can hope for. They are not going to bury a new release under 2 screens of bundle scrolling.
So I assume it will be Nordic Games' bundle with Titan Quest being added in?
A day full of meh I guess... :/

Triple Bonus disappointment points since its Thursday.
anothername: A day full of meh I guess... :/

Triple Bonus disappointment points since its Thursday.
They wouldn't make release on Wednesday if there were nothing for today, because Tuesday and Thursday are usual days for new releases.

I think there is a high chance that we are to see a big release. 10 minutes till next bundle?
Sarisio: They wouldn't make release on Wednesday if there were nothing for today, because Tuesday and Thursday are usual days for new releases.

I think there is a high chance that we are to see a big release. 10 minutes till next bundle?
Nope. Just a FPS bundle.
Uhm, well, no release today? Well, that`s absolutely weird!
Incomming lynch mob in 3... 2... 1.....
Dang, no new release today I guess. Here's hoping we get something big tomorrow.
Marioface5: Dang, no new release today I guess. Here's hoping we get something big tomorrow.
well, gog has seen some truly decent releases this week, and vampire was pretty big i think. i DO hope bethesda is on tap for sometime soon though.