It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Check our Weekly Sale full of games with great characters and immersive gameplay.
Exemplary titles: Control Ultimate Edition (-70%), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-75%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-90%)
End date: 14th March 2022, 2 PM UTC
Added:
• $1.99 • -80% • Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
• $2.49 • -75% • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
• $2.99 • -70% • Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
• $4.99 • -75% • Mirror's Edge
XYCat: This forum is a lost cause, jesus.
RawSteelUT: I've come to that conclusion, yes. At some point, either the moderators are going to have to do their fucking job, or GoG has to nuke the whole thing and be done with it.
It's the only way to be sure.
How is BloodRayne not on sale?
I'd like to make a complain :

I was cut from the internet for days and now when i want to purchase Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice the discount % changed . =(
Marcus-Havoc: we demonize and remove statues of great men
Telika: Wow.

Never change, gog forums.
Indeed. It amazes me how a simple gaming forum can bring out the absolute worst in all humanity.
DD & Ji Ji: I'd like to make a complain :

I was cut from the internet for days and now when i want to purchase Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice the discount % changed . =(
Sue or complain to your ISP or whoever cut your internet. It's not GoG's fault that happened and you missed that specific discount...
low rated
Telika: Wow.

Never change, gog forums.
RawSteelUT: Indeed. It amazes me how a simple gaming forum can bring out the absolute worst in all humanity.
We've had two years of trouble and a potentially serious war where women were allowed to escape but men were press ganged into army units but no, someone pointing out the falsehoods of political correctness is "the absolute worst of humanity" from thee that goes reeee

16:50
Post edited March 10, 2022 by §pec†re
low rated
RawSteelUT: Indeed. It amazes me how a simple gaming forum can bring out the absolute worst in all humanity.
§pec†re: We've had two years of trouble and a potentially serious war where women were allowed to escape but men were press ganged into army units but no, someone pointing out the falsehoods of political correctness is "the absolute worst of humanity" from thee that goes reeee

16:50
Better to congratulate him on having a life where that's the worst he's seen.