It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for the upcoming summer season with great games up to 75% off.

The sun is bright, so cool yourself down with Syberia series (up to -75%) or discover beautiful places and meet unusual characters in the Atlantis series (up to -75%).

If you are into classic runner gameplay with amazing soundtrack to carry you towards your goal, you have a great opportunity to get your running shoes on with great discounts on BIT.TRIP series (up to -75%)!

Need more adrenaline in your blood? Ride superbikes at blurring speeds in the Moto Racer series (up to -75%), or smash hundreds of Romans in the recent action-adventure Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 (-75%).

The Weekly Sale lasts until May 30th, 1PM UTC.
tinyE: When you choose 'New Game' it offers you the Revamp or the 1993 Original.
But I guess it still won't run in DOSBox. ;) And that's the point why the original version should be included.
Leroux: That seems like a good price for Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, nice.

Now, how bad is Syberia 3 really?

EDIT: Ok, so what I gather from reviews is:

+ graphics
+ soundtrack

- story
- puzzles
- voiceovers (although that might be depending on the chosen language)
- controls
- camera
- animations
- save system
- unskippable cutscenes and dialogue
- bugs

That actually sounds quite bad ...
From what I have gathered it's just an updated/bundled redo of games 1&2....so just stick with those versions if you want to play them.
GameRager: From what I have gathered it's just an updated/bundled redo of games 1&2....so just stick with those versions if you want to play them.
Don't want to play them, as I already did, but Syberia 3 is definitely a new story. Unless you or the people you heard it from were being ironic.
GameRager: From what I have gathered it's just an updated/bundled redo of games 1&2....so just stick with those versions if you want to play them.
Leroux: Don't want to play them, as I already did, but Syberia 3 is definitely a new story. Unless you or the people you heard it from were being ironic.
I heard the first two games were included in Syberia 3....if that's wrong then I retract my statement from earlier.
Leroux: Don't want to play them, as I already did, but Syberia 3 is definitely a new story. Unless you or the people you heard it from were being ironic.
GameRager: I heard the first two games were included in Syberia 3....if that's wrong then I retract my statement from earlier.
First time I hear about it. I don't think that's true.
Leroux: Ah, that makes perfect sense for Syberia, thanks!

Still weird about the other two games though. Why would Steam show Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 as 29.99€ for you in Serbia and 24.99€ for me in Germany? Because that's what I see ...
No idea. But good for you if it's cheaper. :p

https://steamdb.info/app/887060/
PainOfSalvation: No idea. But good for you if it's cheaper. :p
Just wondering. I bought it on GOG anyway. ;)
Panaias: Seems like a good time to get Flashback! Can anyone confirm if it's compatible with XInput controllers?
Confirmed. Bought it today and play with a Logitech F310 in XInput mode.
I can confirm the music of Asterix and Obelix is flat out jarring, but the base gameplay is fun in that early day PS2 kind of way.
This announcement is removed from homepage.
Why?
Is Flashback's HD version good?
I recall it wasn't well received, but now I see 4\5 stars ratings.

EDIT: nevermind, I checked the screenshots now lol
Post edited May 28, 2019 by phaolo
Wow. I was happy to get Flashback with the 10% discount earlier, it's surprising both it and Asterix have 75% discounts so soon. Great for people who want to try them, bad for hopes of other remakes as they must not be selling well. :(
Panaias: Seems like a good time to get Flashback! Can anyone confirm if it's compatible with XInput controllers?
Hustlefan: Confirmed. Bought it today and play with a Logitech F310 in XInput mode.
Much appreciated, thanks!
idbeholdME: Asterix already at 75%. Ouch to those who bought it at 10% discount at release :/.
Anime-BlackWolf: It must have BOMBED in a huge degree ("Flashback Remake" too...), there is no other possible reason for this high discount in such a short time period. :(
How could a small Amiga game which anyone who really wanted it would have found long before this release, sell poorly?
It is a mystery.
Spectre: How could a small Amiga game which anyone who really wanted it would have found long before this release, sell poorly? It is a mystery.
It's not a small Amiga game by any means (Flashback was a very popular DOS game that many people played), and the new remake seems to be borked if you judge based on reviews. Personally I only want the original DOS version. It's not the first time when people dislike a "remake" (see the outrage when Z was remade for example).