It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off Darksiders II, Pax Imperia, Spellforce 2, Black Mirror 3, Silver, and more…

Fall is here (where applicable) and that means all kinds of things are falling. Leaves are falling, temperatures are falling, we're falling down in puddles of rainwater, and even a bunch of game prices are falling. Bet ya didn't see that coming. That's right, so fall in love with the Norse as 30+ Nordic Games are on sale at up to 75% off in <span class="bold">Weekend Promo: Fall for Nordic</span>

Don't fear the reaper. Be the reaper (of war) in Darksiders, and (of death) in Darksiders II. A pair of brutal hack'n'slash titles and the tale of two Horsemen of The Apocalypse. Become the massive, towering, powerful War and bash your foes into submission, or become the fast and agile Death and... bash your foes into submission.
Pax Imperia: Eminent Domain - the real time intergalactic strategy on the 4X scale, a grand scale that spans star systems and alien races. Design your own race, research and build massive starships and planet-crushing superweapons, locate the most fertile worlds, and become emperor of a harsh, cold universe.
Silver is Europe's answer to the jRPG - a conflict of light versus dark, and steel versus evil. A unique mouse-based combat system will have you slashing, stabbing and chopping up enemies by your own hand.
Jack is life. Jack is love. Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within - just got a hefty permanent price drop on top of the promo discount. The cinematic point & click adventure featuring the handsome, the legendary, the one of a kind, Jack Keane features a vivid art style and plenty of humor, like any solid adventure should.

Fall in love with Nordic Games just in time for your extended fall gaming sessions, with 30+ games at up to 75% off, it's <span class="bold">Weekend Promo: Fall for Nordic</span>. The promo ends on Tuesday, September 29, 3:59 AM GMT.
Nice promo!
Just a few days ago I was in the mood to play some Red Faction, so I'm picking it up now.
Darksiders 1 and 2 are also on my radar, but unfortunately those will have to wait: my coffers are a bit empty right now! :/

Btw, I warmly recommend Desperados to everyone: that game is imo one of the best RTS games around, and it has the best feature ever in the genre, the team quick action key (it allows you to select a move for each character and then execute them all simultaneously, something that even the legendary Commandos desperately needed)!
I seem to own everything I'm currently interested in from this promo.
Matruchus: Nice promo. Have all I wan't for now. Waiting for SupCom.
Will that or titanquest come first? Feels like we been waiting for eons.. wonder what hold up is...
Where's the Nordic dude a.k.a. "nicest dev around"? If you're reading, sir, lemme say that this (and all the other Nordic promos) rocks!
And, for the first time on promo, Pax Imperia's on sale. Don't have words to describe this game! :)
GOG, why can't you get Harbinger here already ? :(
Enebias: Btw, I warmly recommend Desperados to everyone: that game is imo one of the best RTS games around, and it has the best feature ever in the genre, the team quick action key (it allows you to select a move for each character and then execute them all simultaneously, something that even the legendary Commandos desperately needed)!
Ok, Desperados, which I already own it on GOG, just climbed on the top of my "Next to play" list. I replayed Commandos 1 and 2 recently and those games are epic !!!
Enebias: Btw, I warmly recommend Desperados to everyone: that game is imo one of the best RTS games around, and it has the best feature ever in the genre, the team quick action key (it allows you to select a move for each character and then execute them all simultaneously, something that even the legendary Commandos desperately needed)!
GabiMoro: Ok, Desperados, which I already own it on GOG, just climbed on the top of my "Next to play" list. I replayed Commandos 1 and 2 recently and those games are epic !!!
About time! It's really a great Western strategy game. Just avoid the sequel.
low rated
This seems like the time to buy everything before they pull the games again.
Licurg: GOG, why can't you get Harbinger here already ? :(
Hey sacrifice boy (:P), can you name more games like that? I mean, since Nordic acquired tons of IPs I'm not so familiar with, and I'm quite interested since Pax Imperia came to our hands!
Thanks, bro!
Post edited September 25, 2015 by vicklemos
Smannesman: This seems like the time to buy everything before they pull the games again.
Wait, when did they last remove Nordic's games from the catalog?
Smannesman: This seems like the time to buy everything before they pull the games again.
They're here to stay!!!
Licurg: GOG, why can't you get Harbinger here already ? :(
vicklemos: Hey sacrifice boy (:P), can you name more games like that? I mean, since Nordic acquired tons of ips I'm not so familiar with, and I'm quite interested since Pax Imperia came to our hands!
Thanks, bro!
They don't have that many that aren't already here. Harbinger and the rest of the Painkiller games are basically what I want.
astroclay: Wait, when did they last remove Nordic's games from the catalog?
Nordic left GOG some time ago. I don`t know the exact date, but it happend about 1 year ago, and after 6 months they came back.
astroclay: Wait, when did they last remove Nordic's games from the catalog?
Last August or September when gog changed their pricing policy to regional pricing and there were issues with currency conversion. Later Nordic made a new regionally priced deal with gog and game back in May 2015.
Post edited September 25, 2015 by Matruchus
Every time I read those Jack Keane 2 user reviews, I almost want to buy the game.