It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Was the Enigmatic Hint the new Star Trek games? If so then it was well worth the wait. :D
It's pretty much confirmed that it's Hyperdimension Neptunia, the game was about to be released (on Steam) around the time the hint was made and there's that thing about consoles that micktiegs_8 found out, so yeah....
BenKii: Was the Enigmatic Hint the new Star Trek games? If so then it was well worth the wait. :D
Gandos: Judas already said that he will tell us which release is the Hint when it shows up. Since he hasn't showed up to say so yet, it means the Star trek games aren't it.

Not that I'm surprised, since the Star Trek games don't really fit the hint to begin with.
Maybe Judas forgot about this thread or slept in or is fighting a legion of Gorn. ;)

Technically Star Trek could be considered a console war since pushing all those buttons on the ship's console can be tedious.
Can anyone explain why Hyperdimension Neptunia hasn't been released yet?
I'm just curious because, since Judas dropped the hint, we've already had other "Idea Factory" games released here, but not this one.
Why?
karnak1: Can anyone explain why Hyperdimension Neptunia hasn't been released yet?
I'm just curious because, since Judas dropped the hint, we've already had other "Idea Factory" games released here, but not this one.
Why?
That assumes that it was Hyperdimension Neptunia in the first place. At any rate, we can only rampantly speculate about reasons, but we won't get them. Would be pretty funny, though, if the hint was released, while Judas is on vacation.
karnak1: Can anyone explain why Hyperdimension Neptunia hasn't been released yet?
Why?
Who knows, maybe there wasn't an agreement between the 3 publishers (Eu, Us and Jp) about the release of a drm free version.
Luned: Can we propose that Enigmatic Hints should expire at the end of 60 days/two full calendar months from date of issue? Sometimes it's just better to move on.
Change it to.... <drumroll>
<extended drumroll>
<time passes>

This Week's Iscariotic Hint

:)
Soo any news here or Is IT still hinting??? ;)
gamefood: Soo any news here or Is IT still hinting??? ;)
at this point is it the walking dead? As in we'll be in walkers or dead by the time the hint resolves ;)
we are still at the same ancient "console" hint?
damn ...
Or we, the gamers are so stupid to not guess game for couple of months.:)

JudasIscariot, tell us if someone quess the game. If not, we will try again.
I think they should call it the NeverEnding Hint!
IronArcturus: I think they should call it the NeverEnding Hint!
As in this? You never know...
IronArcturus: I think they should call it the NeverEnding Hint!
"Grandfather, do you remember the time before the hint?"
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
I guess that we'll probably not see the Enigmatic Hint before you go on vacation. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the game was released while you were on vacation? :P
JudasIscariot: "In a short time, from a site not far away, you too will fight in a console war!"

Aaaaaand we're back :D
Grargar: I guess that we'll probably not see the Enigmatic Hint before you go on vacation. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the game was released while you were on vacation? :P
It's one of my games so I doubt it :P