It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Added the changelogs for </span></i> and <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/thea_the_awakening/changelog/post3]Thea: The Awakening in their respective game forum.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 5 July:

---------------------------

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action has probably changed

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.04 (04th July 2016)

- Nacho's beeps properly sound when he talks.
- Save files now show a leading zero when needed (Only shown in newly saved data, old saves will not show it).
- Game can now be closed with Alt+F4.
- Game now remembers if it should launch in full screen or not.
- Skip button deactivates while pressing Shift first (So puush users can send screens).
- Mixing keyboard shortcuts are now stable and complete.
- Advancing text through a gamepad is no longer possible to avoid gamepad-related bugs (Proper gamepad support will be added in a future update).
- Added message to the post-credits save screen to clarify that you can save New Game Plus data (dubbed HEART Data) there.
- New Game Plus intro talk no longer triggers if you complete the game and press New Game (You need to load the HEART data to see it, as intended).
- The flag for completing the shooter minigame now remains after New Game Plus.
- PC-9X no longer appears over everything if you fail to pay the light bill.
- Boss' bullets no longer remain on screen during the shmup minigame's victory sequence.
- Fixed assorted typos across the game
- An issue where full screen was disabled on OSX.
- An issue where saving during the break and loading would give less money at the end of the day (This change is only reflected on new saves made after the patch)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 5 July (Part 1 of 2):

A game has probably been added: Goliath - Summertime Gnarkness [DLC]

A game has probably been added: Slime Rancher [In Dev]

A game has probably been added: Zombie Night Terror [Upcoming]

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: This War of Mine: The Little Ones: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 5.0 MB *TO* 5.5 MB --- Version has not changed (2.2.2 (gog-1))

* File changed: DLC: This War of Mine: The Little Ones: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 3.0 MB *TO* 3.8 MB --- Version has not changed (2.2.2 (gog-8))

* File changed: DLC: This War of Mine: The Little Ones: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 11.0 MB *TO* 10.9 MB --- Version has not changed (2.2.2 (gog-7))

* File changed: DLC: This War of Mine: The Little Ones: wallpaper --- File size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 5.7 MB

[NO CHANGELOG]

Dungeons 2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: A Game of Winter: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 849.0 MB *TO* 849.7 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-11)

* File changed: DLC: A Game of Winter: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 13.0 MB *TO* 12.0 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-3)

* File changed: DLC: A Game of Winter: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 892.0 MB *TO* 850.2 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-3)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: DLC pack: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 456.0 MB *TO* 456.7 MB --- Version has not changed (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Stories: The Path of Destinies has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Artbook: artbook --- File size *FROM* 327.0 MB *TO* 326.8 MB

* File changed: DLC: Original Soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size *FROM* 297.0 MB *TO* 296.7 MB

[NO CHANGELOG]

Thea: The Awakening has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.20.1904 (gog-10) --- File name: patch_thea_the_awakening_2.8.0.10.exe --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Date: Tue 05 Jul 2016 15:40:02 GMT --- Version: 1.20.1901 (gog-9) -> 1.20.1904 (gog-10)

* File removed: Patch 1.16.1618.0 (gog-4)

* File removed: Patch 1.16.1712 (gog-5)

* File removed: Patch 1.16.1712 (gog-6)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian --- File name *FROM* setup_thea_the_awakening_2.7.0.9.exe *TO* setup_thea_the_awakening_2.8.0.10.exe --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Mon 04 Jul 2016 16:52:59 GMT *TO* Tue 05 Jul 2016 15:44:03 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.20.1901 (gog-9) *TO* 1.20.1904 (gog-10)

* File changed: story bundle (additional in-game events) --- File name *FROM* thea_story_bundle_1_20_1827.zip *TO* thea_story_bundle_1_20_1901.zip --- File size *FROM* 63.0 KB *TO* 62.7 KB --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 11:53:37 GMT *TO* Mon 04 Jul 2016 14:54:19 GMT

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 1.20.1904 (05 July 2016)
Event fixes:

- University town - the scholars and inventors were buffed as we realised they were not up to scratch.
- The exchange for children now has a chance to get up to three sages, and with 15 extra skill points, plus a chance for some scholars (up to 2). Or up to three workers(with a 15 point boost as well) and some inventors.
- In the character exchange, you have a chance to get 2 scholars or inventors not one.
- Dusktown - child exchange: you now can get up to 2 Goblin warrior and two Goblin shamans or up to 3 bandits and up to 1 dwarf bandit.
- The orc witch you get from the char exchange now got a boost in skill points.
- Silveroak - child exchange - you will now have a chance for up to 2 forest elves and one bugay, or up to 3 Vily and up to one Bugay. No change in the char exchange for Silveroak.

Also:

- Fixed dlc2main events showing up in English when language was set to Community French (copied Official French until community localization is available),
- Nerfed dwarf bandit group to make it match a 3-skull difficulty rating,
- Fix for Research screen that could cause a crash and/or using more points to unlock a recipe.

Patch 1.20.1903 (05 July 2016)

- Some material balancing changes today, so that the "dead-end" materials are more worthwhile to unlock:

Wood

- Dark wood: damage multiplier upped from 0.2 to 0.4, craft multiplier for crafting tool from 0.25 to 0.4
- Elven wood became a bit lighter (from 0.8 to 0.6) to keep it interesting

Metal

- Iron: gathering multiplier boosted from 0.6 to 0.9
- Gold: decreased weight multiplier from 0.6 to 0.4, so it is better suited for equipment for medics and other weaklings, gathering multiplier boosted from 0.55 to 0.7
- Steel: greatly increased damage multiplier: from 1 to 1.5, also boosted gathering multiplier from 0.5 to 0.7

Stone

- Clay now gives a significant boost to gathering tools and crafting tools (multiplier changed from 0.25 to 0.4). Though it is very heavy, it is also easy to gather (fairly big packs) and a good choice for buildings

Leather

- Leather multiplier for gathering tools boosted from 0.8 to 1
- Fur Leather multiplier for gathering tools boosted from 0.7 to 1
- Scaled Leather multiplier for gathering tools boosted from 0.35 to 0.4

Other changes:

- Research panel now allows you to check resources used for crafts and buildings that have not been unlocked yet, even if you have no free Advancement Points,
- Also on Research panel - clicking on a locked resource will allow you to see where it is located on the map, provided there are any on the scouted part.
------------------------------------------------------

(Many file updates where only the file size changes slightly... so probably not real updates.)
Post edited July 05, 2016 by muntdefems
From MaGog's logs for 5 July (Part 2 of 2):

8-bit Armies has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: German (BETA)

Lost Sea has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Lost Sea [Upcoming] *TO* Lost Sea

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: Dual Core, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Shader Version 2, Storage: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

Master of Orion: Collector's Edition [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 45.6 1.2.25453 (gog-19) [Windows] --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 45.6 1.2.25453 (gog-19)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 45.3 1.2.24918 *TO* 45.6 1.2.25453 (gog-18)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 45.3 1.2.24918 (gog-18) *TO* 45.6 1.2.25453 (gog-19)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (3.8 GB) --- Version *FROM* 45.3 1.2.24918 (gog-18) *TO* 45.6 1.2.25453 (gog-19)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 45.6 1.2.25453 (05 July 2016)
Balance

- +1 Food added to Colony Base
- Colony Base is now a 2nd tier tech
- Colony Ship now carries 2 Food units by default (Starting Food Suply set to 2)
- Fungal Farms moved to Biotechnology
- Population Growth min and max values re-balanced
- Automated Factory, Hydroponic Farm, Research Lab and Biospheres production cost modified
- Food multiplier factor increased for Ocean, Terran, Gaia and Uber biomes
- Implemented asymmetric colony growth formula
- Tweak for population growth values
- Terran racial biases modified (AI-related change)

Bugfixes

- Refresh food output calculation on new colonies after their starting structures have been deployed
- [CombatScreen] Victory Chance now uses the same (new) formula for both Defending and Attacking (before it was using the old formula if you were the defender)

Kim [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 0.2.1 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 0.2.2 [Windows]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (151.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.6.1 (gog-14) *TO* 0.6.2 (gog-15)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.6.2 (05 July 2016)

- This is a Windows-only update.
- Stealth mode will never prevent Kim moving
- Pressing stealth and combat buttons will now close any open panels
- Results screen graphical errors in 16:10 resolutions fixed
- Map info panel now always displays at correct size

Goliath has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Summertime Gnarkness DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size: 9.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (669.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.4 (gog-6) *TO* 1.0.6 (gog-7)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
1.0.6 (05th June 2016)

- Adds compatibility for Summertime Gnarkness DLC

Lumo has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Linux installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+English+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Spanish

* File removed: Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+English+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Spanish

* File removed: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+English+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Spanish

* File changed: Linux installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (1.8 GB) --- Version has not changed (1.06.21 (gog-2))

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (1.8 GB) --- Version has not changed (1.06.21 (gog-2))

* File changed: Patch 1.06.21 [Linux] --- Size has not changed (3.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.06.21 (gog-3) *TO* 1.06.21 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version has not changed (1.06.21 (gog-3))

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.06.27 (05 July 2016)

- Updated Russian/Portuguese/JP Localisation
- Fixed Z-fighting in one room
- Fixed some of the Cauldron zone torches to take account of speed-run related exploit and remain on (doesn't fix the exploit, don't worry)
- Added Old School time trial results to the EXTEND screen during completion sequence.
- SwingToExit now has a helper platform appear if you die too often

(Errr... can anyone who owns Lumo please check whether the non-Russian files are still available?)
muntdefems: (Errr... can anyone who owns Lumo please check whether the non-Russian files are still available?)
I'm not sure if there really were seperate files. Because when downloading it is just called setup_lumo_xxx. Same as the old version. I think the language selection is ingame.
So I suspect only the selection menu in the account is messed up which does not matter since it was leading to the same file regardless.
muntdefems: (Errr... can anyone who owns Lumo please check whether the non-Russian files are still available?)
moonshineshadow: I'm not sure if there really were seperate files. Because when downloading it is just called setup_lumo_xxx. Same as the old version. I think the language selection is ingame.
So I suspect only the selection menu in the account is messed up which does not matter since it was leading to the same file regardless.
I see... thanks!
high rated
Added the changelogs for Thea: The Awakening and Lumo to the game fora.

Also started Changelog threads for VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action and Goliath.

@Judas, please make each one a sticky. Thanks.

muntdefems: From MaGog's logs for 5 July (Part 2 of 2):

[...]

[...]
1.0.6 (05th June 2016)
muntdefems: [...]
This should be July, right?
muntdefems: From MaGog's logs for 5 July (Part 2 of 2):

[...]

[...]

[...]
HypersomniacLive: This should be July, right?
Ooops, hadn't noticed... But yeah, it must be July for sure, if only because on 5 June the DLC didn't exist yet. :P
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 6 July:

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 0.3.2 [Windows] --- File size: 833.0 MB --- Version: 0.3.2 (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 6.8 GB *TO* 6.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.2.3 (gog-9) *TO* 0.3.2 (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.2.3 (gog-7) *TO* 0.3.2 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.2.3 (gog-7) *TO* 0.3.2 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 2.4 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.2.3 (gog-7) *TO* 0.3.2 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.3.2 (06 July 2016)

- Fixed a bug when purchasing a new ship.

Patch 0.3.1 (06 July 2016)

- Added melee combat for the captain
- Improved ranged weapon mechanics
- Better spacing in boarding actions
- Improved performance of menu screen
- Fixed a bug that could reposition ship wrecks on reloading a save game
- Peasants in the tavern will no longer try to sell you the same map more than once.
- Added a character weapon reload indicator
- Fixed a bug preventing characters using the hatches on board ships.
- Boarding mid-wind tutorial now clears the tutorial graphic
- Streamlined hull is now a multiplier instead of a fixed boost (less effective when sailing into the wind)
- Fixed dialogue in the Blockade Runners quest
- Dead crew tell no tales (fixed a dialogue bug)
- Character weapons now have availability dependent on the port you visit, ports will produce additional weapons over time (in preparation for individual crew weapons)
- Captain’s Mate will inform you when you’ve reached your waypoint if you are in autopilot
- Sacking pirate/orc ports no longer makes you infamous
- Added screen in captain menu for choosing your captain’s equipped weapons and shield

Kim [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (181.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.6.1 (gog-13) *TO* 0.6.2 (gog-14)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

[The This is a Windows-only update. part from last changelog version has been removed.]

Parkitect [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, Danish+Dutch+English+German --- Size has not changed (229.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Alpha 3 (gog-2) *TO* Alpha 3a (gog-3)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Danish+Dutch+English+German --- Size has not changed (232.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Alpha 3 (gog-2) *TO* Alpha 3a (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, Danish+Dutch+English+German --- Size has not changed (403.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Alpha 3 (gog-4) *TO* Alpha 3a (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch Alpha 3a (6 July 2016)

- small bugfixes

Lumo has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.06.27 [Linux] --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 1.06.27 (gog-3)

* File added: Patch 1.06.27 [Windows] --- File size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 1.06.27 (gog-4)

* File added: Linux installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+English+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Spanish --- File size: 1.8 GB --- Version: 1.06.27 (gog-3)

* File added: Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+English+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Spanish --- File size: 1.8 GB --- Version: 1.06.27 (gog-3)

* File added: Windows installer, Brazilian-Portuguese+English+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Japanese+Spanish --- File size: 1.5 GB --- Version: 1.06.27 (gog-4)

* File changed: Linux installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (1.8 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.06.21 (gog-2) *TO* 1.06.27 (gog-3)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (1.8 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.06.21 (gog-2) *TO* 1.06.27 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, Russian --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.06.21 (gog-3) *TO* 1.06.27 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]

[Everything back to normal for Lumo]
Defender's Quest

Patch 2.0.6b (06 July 2016)

The Linux version will be updated as soon as possible.
Fix crash when pressing battle hotkeys in a pop up menu
edit: And of course the GOG downloader won't download the file. Dreamfall Chapters is also still broken for the downloader.
Post edited July 06, 2016 by Wurzelkraft
The Witcher Adventure Game has been updated:

Patch 1.2.5 (06 July 2016)
upgraded Unity to version 4.7.1
upgrade middleware UI, Audio
added Steam friends invite function
removed "The Witcher Battle Arena" from the "More Games" section
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Defender's Quest edit: And of course the GOG downloader won't download the file. Dreamfall Chapters is also still broken for the downloader.
I only managed to download The Witcher Adventure Game.

Thiev said he started working on fixing the GOG Downloader links on July 1, but if this continues with every update, I don't see him catching up.

JudasIscariot: poke
Just drawing your attention to these:

HypersomniacLive: Thanks to muntdefems efforts, I've added changelogs to the game fora of the following titles:

- <span class="bold">Kerbal Space Program</span>
- <span class="bold">Planetbase</span>
- <span class="bold">Guild of Dungeoneering</span>
- <span class="bold">Ashes of the Singularity</span>
- <span class="bold">Blood &amp; Gold: Caribbean!</span>
- <span class="bold">MechoEcho</span>

[...]

Appreciate it if Judas, or another blue-text, could make the first nine a sticky.
And also, please delete this thread.
HypersomniacLive: [...]

Also created changelog thread for Crookz - The Big Heist, would appreciate it if a blue-text made it a sticky, thanks.
Cheers
Post edited July 06, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Wurzelkraft: Defender's Quest edit: And of course the GOG downloader won't download the file. Dreamfall Chapters is also still broken for the downloader.
HypersomniacLive: I only managed to download The Witcher Adventure Game.

Thiev said he started working on fixing the GOG Downloader links on July 1, but if this continues with every update, I don't see him catching up.

JudasIscariot: poke
HypersomniacLive: Just drawing your attention to these:

HypersomniacLive: Thanks to muntdefems efforts, I've added changelogs to the game fora of the following titles:

- <span class="bold">Kerbal Space Program</span>
- <span class="bold">Planetbase</span>
- <span class="bold">Guild of Dungeoneering</span>
- <span class="bold">Ashes of the Singularity</span>
- <span class="bold">Blood &amp; Gold: Caribbean!</span>
- <span class="bold">MechoEcho</span>

[...]

Appreciate it if Judas, or another blue-text, could make the first nine a sticky.
And also, please delete this thread.
HypersomniacLive:
HypersomniacLive: [...]

Also created changelog thread for Crookz - The Big Heist, would appreciate it if a blue-text made it a sticky, thanks.
HypersomniacLive: Cheers
All those threads should be fixed :)
Post edited July 06, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Wurzelkraft: Defender's Quest

Patch 2.0.6b (06 July 2016)

The Linux version will be updated as soon as possible.
Fix crash when pressing battle hotkeys in a pop up menu
Wurzelkraft: edit: And of course the GOG downloader won't download the file. Dreamfall Chapters is also still broken for the downloader.
Dunno if Judas got around to fixing it already, but my LGOGDownloader is at 13% completion on the 2.18.0.25.exe update without any apparent problems.
JudasIscariot: Please tell us that GOG's <i>bus factor</i> is > 1 so we can sleep better at night m'kay? :)