It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I'm not going to request it in here because I snagged something last week
You're allowed 2 non-daggered games per month.
JunglePredator: If possible I wouldn't mind the triad game.
Granted.
A.Ryan: Can i grab that Payday 2 please? Thanks for sharing like always!
Also granted.
Post edited February 17, 2017 by zeogold
a big thanks to zeo and triock for Earth 2150
Can I grab Volume?

Thanks!
misteryo: Can I grab Volume?

Thanks!
Granted.
is mount and blade avaible?

May i have it?
Thanks VVhiteWolf & Zeogold.
misteryo: Can I grab Volume?

Thanks!
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you!
JunglePredator: Thanks VVhiteWolf & Zeogold.
I hope you enjoy the game.
low rated
JunglePredator: Thanks VVhiteWolf
VVhiteVVolf: I hope you enjoy the game.
He spelt your name wrong, I think you should take the game back.
Schizo2015: is mount and blade avaible?

May i have it?
Granted.
Update: Shining Force, Alien Soldier, and Golden Axe II added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Child Phobia: Nightcoming Fears, One More Dungeon, Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh, Zombillie, Doors, The Howler, and Top Trumps Turbo added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Company of Heroes 2 - Southern Fronts DLC and Shining Force added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker, Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost, Drakensang: The River of Time, Hot Dish, Hunting Unlimited 2008, Hunting Unlimited 2010, Mahjongg Investigations: Under Suspicion, Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours to SunUp, Mission Runway, Ride! Carnival Tycoon, Sprint Cars Road to Knoxville, Circuit Breakers, Deep Dungeons of Doom, Deadlock II: Shrine Wars, and Tycoon City New York added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
zeogold: Drakensang: The River of Time
May I have this one, please ?
New bundle out somewhere I see.

Anyways... for all the nut jobs out there I'll point out that the Sega classics on Steam are actually DRM FREE.
Once downloaded you can uninstall Steam & just keep the Shining Force files & it'll run just fine,
Shining Force is a decent Dragon Quest-esque RPG for any who like the older RPGs.
Schizo2015: is mount and blade avaible?

May i have it?
zeogold: Granted.
thx zeo for the hosting an thx VVhiteVVolf for the game.
low rated
zeogold: Shining Force added, courtesy of 01kipper
Oohh, could I request this please?