It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Themken: 1) Do not presume only guys read this.
omega64: "Usage notes
The term guy is generally restricted to males, as in Was that a guy or a girl?, but the form you guys may be used for groups of any combination of genders whether it is all male, all female or any combination."
Yeh teh, I'm above it. ;-)
philipp_chris: If anyone wants this:

Here's a Steam key for the "Think of the Children Beta!"

??VWV-?R4GE-DX3KD (?=7)
This is really nice of you but unfortunately this is the wrong thread for your kind offer. Please try it here.
AndreeaB: May i request The I of the Dragon? Thanks :)
zeogold: Hm. It seems most of your activity lies in giveaway threads. I'm gonna have to say no for now until you're a bit more active elsewhere.
Denied unless someone can vouch.
What do you consider "to be active"?. I talk to people here and i even donated a few games to this forum. Is that not enough?
^_^
Post edited September 28, 2017 by acionox
high rated
Dang, y'all are more on top of this thing than I am.
parasol123: may i request devil dagger
Granted.

zeogold: Hm. It seems most of your activity lies in giveaway threads. I'm gonna have to say no for now until you're a bit more active elsewhere.
Denied unless someone can vouch.
AndreeaB: What do you consider "to be active"?. I talk to people here and i even donated a few games to this forum. Is that not enough?
Generally, if I don't automatically recognize the person and go "oh, them, yeah, they're ok", I'll do a search on the username. I look for activity mostly outside of asking for games or one/two-word posts or whatever. Basically what I'm trying to do is suss out whether the account is either:
A. An actual, decent person
B. Some kind of alt account or scammer
C. Only on the forum in order to grab games
D. C, but being sneaky about it by posting insignificant phrases like "Hi! I agree with that! Yes, you're right! GOG is the best! I love pizza!" on multiple threads to trick the search engine and make it look like they're active
I hope you don't take the rejection too harshly/personally, but there's been a LOT of accounts who fall under B and especially C and D, so I have to be overly-cautious (and of course sometimes I do make mistakes). As for you in particular, a search of your username shows the majority of where you've posted is giveaways, and mostly making entries (you say you've given a few games, but I've yet to come across any save for one which was already a sale freebie). The only areas I've seen you actually talk at are the reading threads, and at that they only tend to be occasional, minor blurbs.

Of course, you HAVE talked in a way that would make it seem like you're not an alt account (more like just young and eager with the giveaways), which is why I checked to see if anybody would vouch for you rather than just completely denying you outright.
Post edited September 29, 2017 by zeogold
thanks to Doc0075 for the key and zeogold for orginazing
philipp_chris: If anyone wants this:

Here's a Steam key for the "Think of the Children Beta!"

??VWV-?R4GE-DX3KD (?=7)
MarkoH01: This is really nice of you but unfortunately this is the wrong thread for your kind offer. Please try it here.
I did, Thanks
Can I have One Finger Death Punch please? :)
Random_Coffee: Can I have One Finger Death Punch please? :)
Granted.
Can I ask for having game keys of "Soldiers: Heroes of World War II" and "World War II: Panzer Claws"?
high rated
kmcoolice: Can I ask for having game keys of "Soldiers: Heroes of World War II" and "World War II: Panzer Claws"?
Granted.
kmcoolice: Can I ask for having game keys of "Soldiers: Heroes of World War II" and "World War II: Panzer Claws"?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you supplementscene (for Soldiers: Heroes of World War II), AWG43 (for World War II: Panzer Claws) and zeogold for doing marvelous work.
May I have Sound of Drop - fall into poison - ?
Just took a look at the list to see if anything interesting has been added and spotted Cibele. May I please request that one?
high rated
kmonster: May I have Sound of Drop - fall into poison - ?
Granted.
DrLeatherface: Just took a look at the list to see if anything interesting has been added and spotted Cibele. May I please request that one?
Also granted.
Post edited October 06, 2017 by zeogold