It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Games from the DACH region are perhaps not as well known as those from other countries. Das ist sehr schade! That’s why we’ve decided to prepare a unique selection of games created or published in the heart of Europe that undoubtedly deserves your attention. This means over 270 deals with discounts reaching 90%!

Among them, you'll find a brand new release. a pixel art gem Roadwarden (-10%). There are also some upcoming titles such as The Plague Doctor of Wippra, PRIM, and Stay out of the House to look forward to.

To help you navigate across the deals, we’ve prepared these handpicked collections that group games according to their themes and genres:

· Weltschmerz collection that includes games with morally dubious, tough choices – e.g. Ghost on the Shore (-30%), Chicken Police (-50%).

· Reisefieber for players seeking some adventure, e.g. Deponia (-90%), Growbot (-30%).

· Waldeinsamkeit with exciting survival games and roguelites, e.g. Highrisers (-80%), Endzone – A World Apart (-70%).

· Schmetterling which are really cute games, e.g. LUNA: The Shadow Dust (-30%), LOST EMBER (-50%).

· Simulators, e.g. Railway Empire (-70%), Smart City Plan (-60%).

· Deep Stories Bundle by Application Systems Heidelberg including items: Unforeseen Incidents, The Longing, Lamplight City (-20% discount for the bundle).

Made in DACH sale on GOG will last until September 19th, 2022, 10 PM UTC, so take a look around and get ready for a mysterious adventure, or shall we say... Abenteuer.
Plok_HR: OK so:

- Act of War, Alone in the Dark 1-4, and Outcast were made in France
seppelfred: Outcast was made in belgium, but the publisher is french.
I stand corrected!
Jan Jacobs Jägermeister Lindt :D
Spieleentwicklungskombinat GmbH
-> https://www.gog.com/en/game/diggles_the_myth_of_fenris <- made by Austrian Studio with the fantastic name mentioned above. Remastered by Sneg after almost 20 years. Played by me with unhidden joy back then and two years ago.

German-speaking countries and regions are stereotypically known for beer and bratwurst (sausages).
Generally, it's never a good idea to introduce a country by listing the stereotypes circulating about it. Or do you begin your "Made in France" sales with references to gauloises and baguettes?

But what is even more annoying and offensive is the fact that the three franchises which defined German language game development in the 1990's find no mention here: The Settlers, Anno and Crysis.

What a shame! Just because some of these companies later were bought by foreign publishers doesn't make them games not made in DACH. Or tell me: If tomorrow THQNordic were to buy CD Project Red, would that make "The Witcher" an Austrian game?
Post edited September 13, 2022 by Philobyte
Deponia is still missing this bugfix and language update:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/214340/view/2900837329926910115
Full steam ahead!
Jamal...Jamal...Jamal... sleepy head wake up!
Plok_HR: Except it was, the sale is literally called "Made in Dach sale"
You're correct. I overlooked that.

Though that doesn't invalidate my initial comment on that issue:

BreOl72: As basically always with such themed sales, GOG goes with the nationality of today's publishers...not with the nationality of the original developers.