It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ungunbu: i think number of copies should decrease with rounds instead of increasing

--

if it's round 2 many people already bought it in round 1, ain't it?
There are also many people who weren't around for round 1, or who didn't manage to get it then (a lot of the games didn't last more than 2-3 minutes). The later rounds give them an extra chance to grab what they missed.
Niggles: 700 is ambitious in 2nd round though... u reckon they will try for over 1000 in 3rd round for this? :P
65 to go!
Dexterus: Well, its still a quite good and amusing adventure game besides that. Actually, you would barely see any tits there; you know, it was released before Game of Thrones series hit the screen, in those old times tits weren't so obvious :P
Tarnicus: Yeah I was trying to see if I could find a pixelated version of the types of images we used to share on our 1980s computers, but trying to google "1980s digital tittie pic" didnt return ANY unpixelated results. Strangely the non-image search #1 result was Frank Zappa, so the search engine must have been working on some level lol
Possibly because of the song Titties and Beer ;)
Ungunbu: i think number of copies should decrease with rounds instead of increasing

--

if it's round 2 many people already bought it in round 1, ain't it?
Pidgeot: There are also many people who weren't around for round 1, or who didn't manage to get it then (a lot of the games didn't last more than 2-3 minutes). The later rounds give them an extra chance to grab what they missed.
i understand your point but then they could just keep the same number of copies imho
belaur: Except, of course, the bonus 101th: Jack Kane 2... well, not even that one, it's counter counted down to 0. :D
I was quick enough to purchase that but had no idea what the game was and it vanished by the time I tried to go through the checkout,
phandom: I could have sworn I saw Alan Wake go away with still 50 copies to sell....
But then again, my internet connection is not very fast.
Ungunbu: if the game sells very fast you won't see the counter hit 0 -- the game just changes
Also they (the GOG team) said after the last insomnia sale that if you clicked the "Buy now" button while there were available copies the purchase would go through even if the counter reaches 0 during checkout. (That means basically, that they sell at least the advertised amount, and if the game is a fast seller they probably sell even more of it. This also explains the sudden drops during longer running games.)
scruty: Possibly because of the song Titties and Beer ;)
haha that would be it!
Tarnicus: Yeah I was trying to see if I could find a pixelated version of the types of images we used to share on our 1980s computers, but trying to google "1980s digital tittie pic" didnt return ANY unpixelated results. Strangely the non-image search #1 result was Frank Zappa, so the search engine must have been working on some level lol
you're not alone
4 to go of LL
Tue, 13 May 2014 10:09:12 UTC: Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut - 75% off ($3.74) - 450
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
39 - Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
40 - Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Ungunbu: if the game sells very fast you won't see the counter hit 0 -- the game just changes
belaur: Also they (the GOG team) said after the last insomnia sale that if you clicked the "Buy now" button while there were available copies the purchase would go through even if the counter reaches 0 during checkout. (That means basically, that they sell at least the advertised amount, and if the game is a fast seller they probably sell even more of it. This also explains the sudden drops during longer running games.)
makes sense
Bummer that Lone Survivor does not include the game's amazing soundtrack. Great game though!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by deleuz
Anyone notice GOG added some new games while we were all distracted by the sale? Ascendant, Screamer 4X4, etc...
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Manse
Anyone else having trouble at the checkout page? I don't need Lone Survivor as I have it on Steam and PSVita but I don't want something awesome to come along and be unable to buy it. I would be most displeased