It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy a relaxing life on a distant tropical island.
Genre: RPG, Simulation
Discount: 20% off until 24th August 2022, 1 PM UTC

The game is also available in a neat pack along with Biped and a 20% discount that will last until 24th August 2022, 1 PM UTC.
Looks interesting, but steam reviews are mixed. Too short day, and clunky UI that makes most basic inventory management a chore, seem to be quite common complaint. 1.0 patch notes don't mention anything that would suggest they dealt with those issues before release.

Oh, and missing GOG achivements for those who care.

I think it stays on wishlist for now.
Patiently waiting for some post-release reviews. This title's been borderline from what I could tell.
The game hasnt had an update in 3 months, how can it suddenly be considered done on version 0.20.2?
Or maybe the patch notes are busted? the hecks going on...
Post edited August 17, 2022 by b00marrows
b00marrows: The game hasnt had an update in 3 months, how can it suddenly be considered done on version 0.20.2?
It has been updated several times on GOG but they don't post patch notes here.
b00marrows: The game hasnt had an update in 3 months, how can it suddenly be considered done on version 0.20.2?
Doc0075: It has been updated several times on GOG but they don't post patch notes here.
Yeah i have it on GOG. Which is why i was confused. Lo and behold the game is currently updating. Meaning this news came out before the update for the game... Thats just odd.
Post edited August 17, 2022 by b00marrows
"Create a tourist Utopia" and "be one with nature" on the same game page? XP
For those who are interested.
I noticed on the Steam forum that someone asked if they were going to add Galaxy achievements to the GOG version.
A dev replied that they will be added soon.