It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We all know those days when you come home from work, school or university and the only thing you want to do is to chill. Well, grab yourselves some snacks, your favourite drink, get comfy in your gaming station and prepare to play awesome platformers during our Special Sale that will grant you blissful moments of total peace and cozy fun. Here’s some propositions:

Puzzle platforming game where you take on the role of a goat who was imprisoned for witchcraft, with a friendly magic mouse accompanying you, and helping in the most unexpected ways? Sure thing, Escape Goat and its sequel are both 60% off.

Immersive, sci-fi platformer with incredible puzzles, unique alien planet to explore and retro style animations? There you go - The Way with 90% discount.

A reimagining of the NES classic where as the boy, you feed your blob jelly beans and watch him transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger, all while telling a heartwarming story through an all-new, hand-drawn and animated presentation? Yep, A Boy and His Blob is 33% off.

Or maybe a unique platformer with randomized levels that offer a challenging new experience each time you play? In that case, journey deep underground and explore fantastic places filled with all manner of monsters, traps, and treasure in Spelunky, now 70% off!

Whichever kind of chillout you prefer, you will find it in our Sale. Lay back and see for yourself. Promotion lasts until October 23rd, 10 PM UTC.
high rated
• $0.74 • -75% • NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits
• $1.24 • -75% • Schein
• $1.24 • -75% • Soulless: Ray of Hope
• $1.49 • -90% • The Way
• $1.79 • -80% • BLACKHOLE
• $1.94 • -85% • Lumino City
• $1.99 • -60% • Escape Goat
• $1.99 • -90% • Lumo
• $1.99 • -75% • Stick it to the Man!
• $1.99 • -60% • Switchblade
• $2.24 • -55% • Night Lights
• $2.24 • -55% • The Wizard and The Slug
• $2.49 • -50% • Blocks That Matter
• $2.49 • -90% • Lumo - Deluxe Edition
• $2.99 • -80% • World to the West
• $3.37 • -85% • Rain Games Steampunk Bundle
• $3.49 • -50% • Evan's Remains
• $3.49 • -65% • Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
• $3.59 • -50% • Evan's Remains Deluxe Edition
• $3.74 • -75% • Mayhem in Single Valley
• $3.99 • -60% • Escape Goat 2
• $3.99 • -60% • Jim Power - The Lost Dimension
• $4.49 • -70% • Spelunky
• $4.99 • -50% • Owlboy Soundtrack
• $4.99 • -75% • de Blob
• $4.99 • -75% • de Blob 2
• $5.09 • -70% • Sunblaze
• $5.99 • -40% • Hirilun
• $5.99 • -60% • Jet Kave Adventure
• $5.99 • -60% • What Lies in the Multiverse
• $6.69 • -33% • A Boy and His Blob
• $6.74 • -55% • Biped
• $6.79 • -60% • KUNAI
• $7.19 • -60% • What Lies in the Multiverse Deluxe Edition
• $7.34 • -51% • Time Loader
• $7.49 • -50% • Ministry of Broadcast
• $7.99 • -60% • Blue Fire
• $7.99 • -60% • Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan
• $7.99 • -20% • Webbed
• $10.31 • -20% • RUN: The world in-between + OST Bundle
• $10.39 • -20% • Mari and Bayu - The Road Home
• $11.19 • -20% • Ruggnar
• $12.49 • -50% • Owlboy
• $13.99 • -30% • Minute of Islands
• $14.99 • -50% • Owlboy Collector's Edition
• $19.57 • -30% • Minute of Islands - Digital Collector's Edition

PS. @GOG, Pinstripe is used in the sale's banner, but the game is not discounted at the moment.
Post edited October 19, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin
ciemnogrodzianin: PS. @GOG, Pinstripe is used in the sale's banner, but the game is not discounted at the moment.
Oh, good catch. Fixing, thanks!
GOG.com: Special Sale: Platformers To Chill up to 90% off
62 entries in this sale...thereof 18 DLCs, alternative versions, and extras.

If we had the possibility to hide all the DLCs and extras, we would only have 44 entries.

The sale would be so much more easy on the eye...

(mind you - this is one of the less cluttered sales. We had others, far worse sales, with a ratio of games/DLCs and extras on the 50/50, if not even the 45/55 mark...that takes out the fun of looking for interesting games)

That's why I still wish, this kind of sale page (a simple list, alphabetically sorted) would offer us the same kind of comfort, that the newer sale pages and the general store pages offer: the "hide DLCs and extras" - feature.

It shouldn't be that hard to do.

Edit: looks like the site doesn't put up the "file too big" warning, if your attachment is bigger than 500kb.
Attachments:
Post edited October 19, 2022 by BreOl72
Looks like they have once again gotten the message we dont want that sale page format. Cause it appears this sale is back in a proper list format now.
viranimus: Looks like they have once again gotten the message we dont want that sale page format. Cause it appears this sale is back in a proper list format now.
Thanks for mentioning that. :)
https://www.gog.com/en/game/regions_of_ruin should belong to the list, if fine with GoG.
Interesting that Blocks that Matter is on sale, but the sequel Tetrobot & Co is not.
BreOl72:
I agree that a DLC filter option would be good, but I'm happy that we didn't get the gargantuan icon sale page this time.
Post edited October 19, 2022 by mk47at
Freeware chill platformers, Speedy Blupi 1 and 2 (aka Eggbert): http://blupi.org/

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=speedy+eggbert
mk47at: I agree that a DLC filter option would be good, but I'm happy that we didn't get the gargantuan icon sale page this time.
Oh, me too...
Nice to see the Escape Goat games featured, it has been a while but I enjoyed them. I also liked NyxQuest, one of the best deals on GOG at this price (despite having one of the worst cover art :/ ). The Wizard and the Slug is another one I'd recommend for anyone who enjoys platformers generally. Evan's Remains is more casual and puzzle oriented (and not that long) but I enjoyed it, a good choice for someone who hasn't played many platformers I think (although having such an extensive story is unusual for platformers).

Blackhole is great if you have played a bunch of platformers and want something quite difficult. Where most platformers help you out and try to make it fairly easy to get into a flow, Blackhole is the opposite and sticks traps all over the place so that the moment you get past one there is another waiting. Most levels during the main part of the game have about three different ways you need to go through the level to collect everything, each of which seem almost impossible at first. If you are willing to keep trying (restarts happen instantly) there is no better game for the satisfaction of going from a nearly impossible level to being able to complete it. I forget the exact number but I think the counter had something like 5000 deaths when I finished the main game (there are some harder levels after the main game that I gave up on), however it doesn't count them when you exit the game without either completing the level or going to a different level, so the true number would be much higher.