It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Realistic, immersive, breathtaking. WARNO is the ultimate World War III battle simulator – and it’s now available on GOG!

A Cold War turns decisively hot as you command hundreds of units on a beautiful and brutal battlefield. Outsmart, outfight, and lead your forces to total victory.

You can also get:
WARNO - Early Access Pack
WARNO - Nemesis #1 - Air Assault
WARNO - Digital Guides
WARNO - Gold Edition
WARNO - Expansion Pass
Many thanks for the release. I know a friend who is very pleased. XD

By the way, I'd like to take advantage of this release to point out to GOG that the last two free dlc for Steel Division 2 are missing.

I'm also taking advantage of this release to ask GOG if they can work with the Eugen studio to release a game that was previously on GOG but has been withdrawn. The game Wargame.

Thanks
Post edited 11 hours ago by angelblue
WAR! What is it good for?

Well, DLCs apparently.
Cute, a "World War III" that completely misunderstands the logistics of modern battle: If you can see you're target, you're too damn close!
Looks good, but no nukes?
00063: Looks good, but no nukes?
Indeed, the other curious thing...
Holy Cow. Thank you!!(
dnovraD: Cute, a "World War III" that completely misunderstands the logistics of modern battle: If you can see you're target, you're too damn close!
It's a game.
This is one of the few games I wanted from Steam. I've played it before, and it's definitely a step up in gameplay compared to their other games.
Post edited 10 hours ago by Syphon72
Great to see WARNO on Gog. I still have Wargame European Escalation in my library which has been taken off from Gog in 2018.
Post edited 10 hours ago by Lesser
Amazing to finally have this here!

Thanks Eugen and GOG!
Lesser: Great to see WARNO on Gog. I still have Wargame European Escalation in my library which has been taken off from Gog in 2018.
Haha... me, too. A pity the Wargame franchise completely abandoned GOG...
00063: Looks good, but no nukes?
dnovraD: Indeed, the other curious thing...
Exactly, think even in '60 it was clear Block attack will not start with Ground or Air invasion. The reason cold war didn't turn into hot. Would be interesting to peek at the military doctrines of the time, both sides.
Edit:
Never mind.
Post edited 7 hours ago by viperfdl
Is the offline installer not up?
I wanted this game here too, I will purchase this soon!
Great!
Post edited 6 hours ago by kultpcgames