It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strike while it's hot.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until February 21, 6PM UTC.
Import your save game from the original game and continue the tale of Rean Schwarzer, as he hops inside his hulking Divine Knight and sets off on another epic journey rife with turn-based jRPG encounters, quirky companions, and spectacular finishing moves.

Customize your adventure and characters with several cosmetic DLC, like the Unspeakable Costumes, All Accessories, All Ride-alongs, and more. Go here for the full list.

NOTE: If you own any of the three Trails in the Sky games, you will receive a free code for the Trails in the Sky Costumes DLC, which you can redeem in Trails of Cold Steel II. Look for the code in your library.
Grargar: Cold Steel, you say?
Pssh, nothin personnel kid.
Hikage1983: EDIT: Where exactly am i supposed to look for the free DLC code by the way?
UseYourIlusion: Go to your library, select one of the Trails in the Sky games, More and then Serial Keys for a link.

EDIT: Only works from the website, not GOG Galaxy?
Got it, cheers!

Also yes only via website but redeemable via galaxy ofc.
The Codes from the Sora no Kiseki games are all for the same DLC, right?
Because I have 3 different codes now.
Game instabought, DLCs maybe later, they cost more than the actual game now.

Could somebody please tell me what kind of item those "Arcus Covers" are? They do not look like clothes/armor...
JinKazaragi: The Codes from the Sora no Kiseki games are all for the same DLC, right?
If you claim one and try to claim another, it says that you already have that item. Strange thing is, there is NO buyable "Costumes DLC", and none of the DLC show as owned to me. I'll find out what it actually contains in about 20 minutes, gog DL servers are slowish tonight.
Great game, but they can't be serious about the DLCs... o_O
JinKazaragi: The Codes from the Sora no Kiseki games are all for the same DLC, right?
huan: If you claim one and try to claim another, it says that you already have that item. Strange thing is, there is NO buyable "Costumes DLC", and none of the DLC show as owned to me. I'll find out what it actually contains in about 20 minutes, gog DL servers are slowish tonight.
I think I know what it contains (I saw it as a separate DLC on PSN).
It seems like on PC it's exklusive to the people who own the Sora no Kiseki games.
PaterAlf: Great game, but they can't be serious about the DLCs... o_O
On Consoles it's equally bad for CS1 but it was changed for the PC version.
I had a look at the japanese PSN and most EVO remakes do the same so it's actually Falcoms standard for quite a while now.
It's all cosmetic or useless stuff though, so you can completely ignore it.
Post edited February 14, 2018 by JinKazaragi
Well, if you uncheck the seven Shining Pom packs and the Arcus covers pack, you're looking at about $67, or $60 on sale, to get the game plus all the costume packs. I suppose that's not too bad - or at least matches typical new release pricing. And you have the option of forgoing the costumes and getting the game for $40, or $36 on sale.

Not sure what I'm buying yet, but I appreciate that the game is here, and with all released DLC available, too. Thanks!
Post edited February 14, 2018 by SeduceMePlz
PaterAlf: Great game, but they can't be serious about the DLCs... o_O
Have you seen Crusader Kings 2 DLC... this, this is nothing. :P What is worse is that I actually own all the CK2 DLC. xD
Post edited February 14, 2018 by BKGaming
Happy to see it here, no comments on the DLCs...

...except that If you have a game that is going to have six billion DLCs it would at least be great if there was a way to filter "cheat" DLCs from "Cosmetic" ones.
huan: If you claim one and try to claim another, it says that you already have that item. Strange thing is, there is NO buyable "Costumes DLC", and none of the DLC show as owned to me. I'll find out what it actually contains in about 20 minutes, gog DL servers are slowish tonight.
And the answer is that it doesn't contain anything. At least nothing accessible in the first seconds after getting control in-game. Excuse me, I'll be back in... about a month? :)
Post edited February 14, 2018 by huan
Aaaaaaa I already spent my monthly game budget...Will be the first thing I get next month though.
Post edited February 14, 2018 by LittleCritter
A bit over DLCed.
Bigs: That DLC though...
They do seem kind of excessive to say the least...It is the price you pay for having the full JRPG experience here at gog...I'll definitely wait for a deeper discount for the games/DLC though; and by games, I mean both cold steel titles that is.
I'm glad to see the game here, but that is a ridiculously large number of day one DLCs. Goddamn.