It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Expanding the single-player campaign available in the base game, this new campaign DLC spans over a decade of military conflict across six new missions. Stronghold: Warlords - The Mongol Empire Campaign is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will end on 8th September 2021, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
Into the forum it goes:)
I misread Warlords as Wizards, and I kinda wish it was Wizards now.
5 € for 6 missions doesn't quite seems like lots of value for DLC...
GOG.com: Stronghold: Warlords - The Mongol Empire Campaign is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will end on 8th September 2021, 2 PM UTC.
Its countdown clock is wrong.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20210901_launch_promo_stronghold_warlords_mongol_empire
Broken game with a lot of bugs and missing features, and they have the nerve to ask $ for a DLC that should have been free to begin with. I'm not one to ask for freebies but the state in witch the game arrived was and still is a BETA game. Don't believe me just try to play multiplayer games or even the Skirmish mode. Even the first game from the series that came in 2001 is better feature rich and with better gameplay, that and no multiplayer issues.
Post edited September 02, 2021 by lixicus
Mafwek: 5 € for 6 missions doesn't quite seems like lots of value for DLC...
Indeed, they should put some effort in, £4.99 and lock it behind online gating and it’s a winner!
Maybe it's about time that Stronghold 2 and Legends finally release on GOG?