It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a medieval thug in a crazy open-world action game, full of pop-culture references.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Racing, RPG
Discount: 50% off until 16th June 2022, 1 PM UTC
Again, another surprise (at least to me) release!

Hehe, like the "disclaimer" at the bottom of the description....
Post edited June 09, 2022 by allope
Looks fantastically daft

Shame no multi-player, would have been great to recreate wife and mine adventures on GTA1 and 2
Nice, I was actually waiting for it to be released on GOG in order to buy it - good job, GOG!
Post edited June 09, 2022 by zeffyr
GOG.com: Become a medieval thug...full of pop-culture references.
Erm,...
BreOl72: Erm,...
Yep!

Rustler is an open-world, top-down action game paying tribute to the good old GTA style and gameplay, fusing it with a historically inaccurate medieval setting.
Post edited June 09, 2022 by Prah
BreOl72: Erm,...
Didn't see any claims of "100% historically accurate and authentic" so it's all good?
Post edited June 09, 2022 by Swedrami
Links to the Rustler DLCs don't seem to work.
high rated
Rustler: Complete Edition (not mentioned in the announcement or the game page)
sbaylus: Links to the Rustler DLCs don't seem to work.
Neither do the links to the main game when found in search results.

Edit: they work as of today.
Post edited June 10, 2022 by VanishedOne
Grand Theft Horse? 25 years after GTA? Strange that nobody had this idea before.
Ok, this looks so incredibly stupid it might be a game for the ages! XD
It looks absurdly interesting.
Excellent! I didn't expect this to come here.
has no manual saving anytime, have to go back to your hideout to save. just because you're ripping off other games doesn't mean you can't improve them 20 years later and have to copy all the bad design decisions.

the dev said something to the effect of 'many other indie games don't have manual saving either, so it's fine'. fuck this attitute, how about comparing yourself to those that were developed properly? they're not getting any of my money for this game or any other they might make.