It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the vast archipelago full of treasures and dangers in a stand-alone rogue-like mode, or as a part of the main Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous campaign.
Genre: RPG

If you want to learn more about the game itself and the unique fantasy universe of Pathfinder read our articles from the past:

· The interview with the creators of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
· The editorial about the world of Golarion.

For more GOGalicious deals on unforgettable titles, visit The GOG Sale that will last until 5th September 2022, 10 PM UTC.
Pathfinder: Finding its way to the forum...
Time to play, thanks GOG and Owlcat!
Cool downloading now
Nice ^^
Time to play!
You can remove the question mark graphic from 'New release! August 30th' now. :-P
Is this one included in the season pass, or does it need to be bought separately?
MegisED: Is this one included in the season pass, or does it need to be bought separately?
Included, as the final, third one.
MegisED: Is this one included in the season pass, or does it need to be bought separately?
Yes, it is included. I have the season pass, and I have the option to download this DLC, and the DLC shows up as owned in the store (in other words, I can only buy it as a gift, since the store says I already own it).

Just so you know, they're planning more DLC that *isn't* included in the season pass, but no details yet. (Will probably be another set of 3 DLC with a second season pass.)
dtgreene: Yes, it is included. I have the season pass, and I have the option to download this DLC, and the DLC shows up as owned in the store (in other words, I can only buy it as a gift, since the store says I already own it).

Just so you know, they're planning more DLC that *isn't* included in the season pass, but no details yet. (Will probably be another set of 3 DLC with a second season pass.)
I presume Mythic Edition of the game covers only the first season pass?
dtgreene: Yes, it is included. I have the season pass, and I have the option to download this DLC, and the DLC shows up as owned in the store (in other words, I can only buy it as a gift, since the store says I already own it).

Thanks for the heads-up, means that I need to wait some more until we get some sort of Complete version.

blotunga: Thanks for the heads-up, means that I need to wait some more until we get some sort of Complete version.
There's already preorder DLC we'll never see, here, again, like with the previous game. So don't hold your breath.
MegisED: There's already preorder DLC we'll never see, here, again, like with the previous game. So don't hold your breath.
I know, minor loot, without which I could live. It's annoying but I don't preorder. Ever.