It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for the first Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous DLC for its Season Pass 2 The Last Sarkorians is now available on GOG!

Season Pass 2 will allow players to embark on new adventures in the follow-up to the first season. New friends and enemies, dangers and rewards – both awaiting you with the extensions of the main campaign and as standalone experiences.

The Last Sarkorians introduces us to Ulbrig Olesk, one of the last scions of the shattered nation of Sarkoris. Armed with the ability to transform into a mighty griffon, he can become a formidable warrior in your party, a trustworthy friend — and maybe even more.

What we can expect in this DLC is:

New playable class with 6 archetype variations. Become a shifter and use animal aspects and forms to decimate your enemies with the fury of a wild beast!

New companion for your party: a Sarkorian tribal chief who has mysteriously survived the ravaging of his homeland.

A brand-new, previously unavailable area, which you will be able to explore with your new ally, fight new enemies, and uncover some old secrets.

9 new spells will aid you in battle with foes both new and old.

Optional romance with Ulbrig, available for both male and female characters.

And if you somehow missed the amazing gaming experience that the RPG world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous provides, do not worry! Until March 14th, 4 PM UTC, you can make full use of the discounts on these titles from the series:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition (-70%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass (-70%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Commander Pack (-70%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Inevitable Excess (-50%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Through the Ashes (-50%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles (-50%)

New breathtaking adventures in the beloved RPG world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous are here! Jump right into them.
So I'm looking at picking up Kingmaker. Am I correctly assuming that the Imperial Edition contains all the content for the game? The store listing doesn't make it at all confusing, having to double check what's in the season pass and the Ascension pack. They really ought to have better clarification via updated game page after the game was content complete.
P-E-S: So I'm looking at picking up Kingmaker. Am I correctly assuming that the Imperial Edition contains all the content for the game? The store listing doesn't make it at all confusing, having to double check what's in the season pass and the Ascension pack. They really ought to have better clarification via updated game page after the game was content complete.
The Imperial Edition seems to be the everything bundle.
Post edited March 07, 2023 by EverNightX
I think I'm out on this and on "Season 2" (games should have never started having seasons, but I digress). Call me old-fashioned, but $98.99 for the best version of the game should have been enough to have a complete product. Instead it feels like you're just getting started.
rjbuffchix: I think I'm out on this and on "Season 2" (games should have never started having seasons, but I digress). Call me old-fashioned, but $98.99 for the best version of the game should have been enough to have a complete product. Instead it feels like you're just getting started.
As always, and especially with big RPGs, you should wait for the complete and as fully patched as it will ever be package, there's no point in buying every piece of content that comes out unless you absolutly love the game and want to support the devs, really
Memecchi: As always, and especially with big RPGs, you should wait for the complete and as fully patched as it will ever be package, there's no point in buying every piece of content that comes out unless you absolutly love the game and want to support the devs, really
While I generally agree, my recollection with this title is that there was an item ONLY available to people who preordered and thus wouldn't be part of a later "complete" package. I like your phrasing though, the "complete as it will ever be" edition is sadly apt.
rjbuffchix: I think I'm out on this and on "Season 2" (games should have never started having seasons, but I digress). Call me old-fashioned, but $98.99 for the best version of the game should have been enough to have a complete product. Instead it feels like you're just getting started.
If you are old you should know that the most expensive version of a gamer is never the best version. It never has been. It's the pay more money to get some cheap crap to throw away after version.

I bought Wrath of the Righteous last year for 24.99 and season 1 for 8.69 this year.

If you've played it, you know the game is incredibly massive and has immense replay. I can't comment much about its DLC. But there's no way you would not get your money's worth on the main game if you played thru it.

How you eneded up paying so much, well..that's on you. The packages say what they contain.
Memecchi: As always, and especially with big RPGs, you should wait for the complete and as fully patched as it will ever be package, there's no point in buying every piece of content that comes out unless you absolutly love the game and want to support the devs, really
No not really. If you want to play a game you should buy it. If you don't actually want to play it now, you shouldn't. It's that simple. There's something to be said for playing something when its new and exciting. But if you are not excited to play it then you shouldn't buy it obviously.
Post edited March 07, 2023 by EverNightX
EverNightX: If you are old you should know that the most expensive version of a gamer is never the best version. It never has been. It's the pay more money to get some cheap crap to throw away after version.

I bought Wrath of the Righteous last year for 24.99 and season 1 for 8.69 this year.

If you've played it, you know the game is incredibly massive and has immense replay. I can't comment much about its DLC. But there's no way you would not get your money's worth on the main game if you played thru it.
Sure, there's no doubt that waiting for the "complete as it's going to be" version is the best from a customer standpoint both in terms of price and in terms of bugfixing. I may not have been clear with my point. Yes, paid what I paid, but I think paying a quite large price for what is supposed to BE the complete version (access to the, then-upcoming, season 1 DLC was part of the purchase price) should be the actually complete version. Phrased another way, if the people who preordered the best edition at full price additionally got access to season 2 (and any other future DLC), not just season 1, I would feel that was fair and not have any complaint (even if you or someone got it all for much cheaper later).
EverNightX: No not really. If you want to play a game you should buy it. If you don't actually want to play it now, you shouldn't. It's that simple.
Uhh yes, I agree? sorry but how does that contradict what I said? of course I was talking in "getting more bang for your buck" terms, since rjbuffchix was talking about the price, and not being excited to play the game ASAP
EverNightX: No not really. If you want to play a game you should buy it. If you don't actually want to play it now, you shouldn't. It's that simple.
Memecchi: Uhh yes, I agree? sorry but how does that contradict what I said? of course I was talking in "getting more bang for your buck" terms, since rjbuffchix was talking about the price, and not being excited to play the game ASAP
The fact that he bought the 98.99 version is evidence he was excited to play it.
rjbuffchix: if the people who preordered the best edition at full price additionally got access to season 2 (and any other future DLC), not just season 1, I would feel that was fair and not have any complaint (even if you or someone got it all for much cheaper later).
In your case I agree it would have been good for any future content to be thrown in to the package you bought early on. The only thing I can say from the other POV is that at the time of your purchase I don't think they knew there was going to be a season 2.

And if they did, they would have had to raise the price on your bundle even more. So you are either happy w/ the value you got or you are not. I don't think you would be any happier if Season 2 was never made.

But in general I see little reason to buy season content before you know if you like the original game unless the game is old and the bundle is just cheap enough that it doesn't matter.

I'm still slowly plugging thru Act 3 myself at 68 hours. I'd like to do a different playthru at some point but I don't know if I'll live that long :)
Post edited March 08, 2023 by EverNightX
EverNightX: The fact that he bought the 98.99 version is evidence he was excited to play it.
Silly me, I thought he was talking hypothetically and didn't already own the game, my bad
I think the game is so good and massive there's no way it's not worth the cost. I got the huge edition as well and I bought the season 2 pass with a smile on my face. Obviously this is subjective, but just saying good work deserves to be rewarded financially. If you're not THAT into the game you could wait for a sale.
Post edited March 08, 2023 by StingingVelvet
EverNightX: So you are either happy w/ the value you got or you are not. I don't think you would be any happier if Season 2 was never made.
I separate the concept of "actual product I bought" and "reasoning behind buying it." I was happy with the value when that was the extent of the game content. Now, in hindsight, I am not as happy because I originally bought thinking the purchase would be to access ALL content and now that is no longer the case without paying more money. So in effect I would have been "happier" so to speak if Season 2 never released, since then I would have had all the content.
StingingVelvet: I think the game is so good and massive there's no way it's not worth the cost. I got the huge edition as well and I bought the season 2 pass with a smile on my face. Obviously this is subjective, but just saying good work deserves to be rewarded financially. If you're not THAT into the game you could wait for a sale.
That's a fair perspective and I'm not trying to say the game isn't worth buying. I'm just weary of these complete editions that turn out to be incomplete. But certainly there is enough meat on the bone in a game like this and I had bought it off the strength of the character/build creation lending itself to a lot of replay value.
Post edited March 08, 2023 by rjbuffchix
I've ran into an issue where, when I try to load saves that use DLC, where the "Load" button would normally be is the phrase "DLC Required", and I can't load the game. The relevant DLC is clearly owned, as I've been able to start the game with the DLC.

While there is a known work-around, I am rather hesitant to buy new DLC while this bug exists. Has it been fixed?