It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a hellish first-person action platformer where you journey to another realm to save your beloved from an evil demon. Escape from Naraka is now available on GOG along with a 30% discount that will last until 28th December 2021, 2 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
Poppety do, to the forum with you...
More mature SEUM? Nice trailer.
low rated
Indie, eh? I bet this game has no key rebind, making it unplayable.

Sure, vote me down, like I care about people revelling in others unable to play games. ;)
This look pretty neat, I admit!
I saw this on the front page and got really excited for a second because I thought it was Hades.
It looks very nice, and it's great to see a different mythology explored in a game than the most commonly used greek and norse, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of first perso platforming. And from the (rather sparse) description it's focused more on stuff like Leaderboards and trials, which I could not possible care less about, rather than a story. So it's a real shame, but it's not for me.
For anyone who might be curious:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism[/url])

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Hinduism]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Hinduism[/url])
System requirements :

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 930
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 11 GB available space
Additional Notes: PLEASE NOTE: Below GeForce 10 Series better to choose DirectX 11 during the game launch. UPDATE the GPU Driver for the optimal performance.

Recommended:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5 GHz, AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 11 GB available space
The gameplay is not exactly in my style, but the game uses ray tracing in a meaningful way. As I'm rather a supporter of the technology, I'll try the game at some point probably. :) I wonder how good is the RT implementation here.
Looks great! Love the aesthetic.

Also, I suddenly have this inexplicable urge to watch Temple of Doom again.

That gorilla thing (27s) on the other hand gave me a strong Conan vibe, and a proper (non-mmo) Conan game is sadly long overdue :P
This video game looks very good. But I'll wait for the owners' review. For the moment it's on the wish list. Thanks, GOG!
Matewis: That gorilla thing (27s) on the other hand gave me a strong Conan vibe, and a proper (non-mmo) Conan game is sadly long overdue :P
A Conan game like the last God of War could be something phenomenal.

I just wish we lived in a universe that got a King Conan movie or mini-series with Schwarzenegger, instead of the one with an endless stream of shitty Witcher shows.
Breja: A Conan game like the last God of War could be something phenomenal.

I just wish we lived in a universe that got a King Conan movie or mini-series with Schwarzenegger, instead of the one with an endless stream of shitty Witcher shows.
A game might be perfect, since Conan seems like an impossible character to cast :P Even though I'm a fan of Schwarzenegger, I'm afraid I never really, really liked his Conan portrayal. He might be awesome in a King Conan setting though yeah.

Still, as long as the world is done right, then that would be half of the formula for me, be it a film, series or game.
Zoidberg: Indie, eh? I bet this game has no key rebind, making it unplayable.

Sure, vote me down, like I care about people revelling in others unable to play games. ;)
All you did was be negative in public based on no more evidence than a personally-held assumption about games without a big publisher. I'm not voting you down, but I can understand why others have. I wish keyrebind issues were limited to indie games, but jeez, AAA titles are almost as bad.