It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a fascinating platformer with retro visuals and spirit!
Genre: Action and adventure
Discount: 10% off until 17th February
SmollestLight: If you want another game where you can "lose your head" there is Airhead :D
PaterAlf: Also Skeletal Avenger.
Headlander
Breja: I imagine this might surprise a few people, but I really like the way it looks.
:-D Made my evening. Concerning the "might surprise", you, sir, are a master of understatement. (I'm picking up my dropped jaw from the floor at the moment.)
SmollestLight: If you want another game where you can "lose your head" there is Airhead :D
Does Skeltal Avenger have a no blood option? They so rarely do these days that I just check PC Gaming Wiki and if they don't show the options menu I assume it doesn't. I forgot about Airhead :). I played the demo and wasn't that impressed, though I'll likely pick it up eventually since I love platformers (and I'd try the demo again if they update it for the release). It can be hard to tell sometimes if it is just a slow start with better levels later or if it is all like that.

Funny when several people have the same idea about the same time. I tried the ElecHead demo (hopefully it will appear here also) and enjoyed it, although I'll wait for maybe a 40% discout considering the length (to get the soundtrack as well).
It's rare for me to immediately fell in love with video game, but the idea of this game has good potential
Alright, I was jonsing to joke, but naw. This is cool and I like that I understood the concept in 3 clicks.
Swedrami: Headlander
Dead Cells

You do have to beat the game once to unlock the Homunculus Rune though. Once you do you can detach your head and use it to kill things (apparently by squirming into things and exploding them from the inside).
GOG.com: Play a fascinating platformer with retro visuals and spirit!
Genre: Action and adventure
Discount: 10% off until 17th February
BreOl72: I like that they "went the extra mile" to put the GOG release date in their trailer.

Nice touch.
Glad I wasnt the only one to notice :-)

Really is a nice touch and a refreshing change from all the usual promos ramming steam down our throats with maybe a GoG mention on the side.

This is not my sort of game, heck back when this graphic style was all we had ... well ... I'm in no hurry to relieve the days when games took 6 mins to load in from tape onto a sinclair zx ... but out of principle I'd buy it just to support the dev. who is clearly supporting GoG.

<edit> And bought ... welcome to my games backlog 'lil battery thingy'
Post edited February 04, 2022 by MacCraigus