It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a fearless captain in a classic pirate game.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 20% until 15th March, 9 PM UTC
OPlays22: I will grab it tomorrow. I like it, that you can shoot or stab these low-poly people in the face. Is there an option for turning on the low-poly blood? :P

Remember the first Turok game? There was such a great effect, when you shoot or cut down the enemy, the blood splattered like lava from a Volcano.

Anyway, can you in this game visit different (treasure) islands, where you could fight skeletons and such? And it would be interesting, if you could choose the color or skin of a parrot or a monkey, that sits on you shoulder (optional). Maybe in an DLC?
This game is more historically inclined. As in, akin to Sid Meiers: Pirates rather than COAS or Pirates of the Carribean in atmosphere.

Though it will take some time until I've seen anything in this game. Its fairly huge, well done as well. The Akela and Ubisoft influences are seriously noticeable.