It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the world as a small bee, defy dangerous wasps, and save your hive.
Genre: Adventure, Simulation
Discount: 65% off until 27th May 2022, 1 PM UTC
i_ni: And the accompanying music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFzfwLM72c
(because Bee Gees)
LOL

Piece of useless trivia: That song is one of a few disco songs that I like, and that are on regular rotation on my mp3 playlist (another is Funky Town). Every time I hear it I also think of that scene in Airplane. :)
What did the bee said to its wife when it came back from collecting pollen?

Hello, honey!
This is probably the most wholesome release thread we've had all year, so maybe we need more nature-themed games here.

I'm almost tempted myself. It sure looks cute, but judging by the animated gifs on the store page, it's more like a reskin of Superman 64. Any early adopters here who want to share their impressions?
On the game's store page, there's an infinitely looping animation of a bee headbutting a wasp. xD Had me in stitches!

The last time I encountered some adorable bees was when playing Webbed! Not often that a simulator catches my full attention, but this looks like a cute little gem. :) Hopefully, this game is all it's cracked up to bee!
Good to see this game over here! I was always putting off buying this from the other store, I'm really glad that I didn't!
Oh no not flying through rings! Hey I wonder if the boss is Macaulay Culkin?
pferreira1983: I wonder if the boss is Macaulay Culkin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BGuM83LnY&ab_channel=Alex
Martek: Interesting dichotomy: The game card says, "Lack of violence – it's a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children" and also, "Don't hesitate to use your sting to save your swarm from enemies".
At least you aren't playing as wasp, who lays eggs into spiders or catepillars. XD
Martek: Interesting dichotomy: The game card says, "Lack of violence – it's a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children" and also, "Don't hesitate to use your sting to save your swarm from enemies".
LootHunter: At least you aren't playing as wasp, who lays eggs into spiders or catepillars. XD
Don't forget roaches.
I'm pretty excited for this. Ever since the year with the extremely bad fires, the local bee population (including the paper wasps) has been friendly as if the hives remember that we just left overripe fruit on the ground when we saw the bees were harvesting it for food after all the flowers suddenly died off. I look forward to being able to play a game that exists in their world.

If I didn't have a bunch of vet expenses, I'd buy this game immediately.
I bought the game, and it's pretty much on rails, plus the North American voice work is the same level as Sesame Street cast members… Great for toddlers, but bad for older kids/adults.

My suggestion, use the Italian voice option as it improves the voice work immensely, as they're actually playing a character, and not reading lines as themselves!