It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uncover the evil machinations behind a warring kingdom in a fantasy RPG – Asdivine Saga, now available on GOG with a -20% launch discount until August 15th, 1 PM UTC!

In a world facing a sudden war, a mercenary by the name of Vyse finds himself seeking to uncover the evil machinations operating behind the scenes. Joined by a pair of royal princesses and shinobi, does success lie in the cards for this unlikely band of adventurers when danger seems to lurk at every turn?

You can also get:
Experience & SP x2 - Asdivine Saga
Experience x3 - Asdivine Saga
SP x3 - Asdivine Saga
Damage x2 - Asdivine Saga
Full Restore - Asdivine Saga

Now on GOG!
high rated
DLCs for less grind or easy mode aren't a good sign..
Post edited August 01, 2024 by phaolo
high rated
GOG.com: You can also get:

SP x2 - Asdivine Saga -- All characters' experience gained increases by 200%. Effect stacks for similar items.
Experience x3 - Asdivine Saga -- All characters' experience gained increases by 200%. Effect stacks for similar items.
SP x3 - Asdivine Saga -- All characters' SP gained increases by 200%. Effect stacks for similar items.
Damage x2 - Asdivine Saga -- Damage dealt to enemies is doubled.
Full Restore - Asdivine Saga -- All characters' HP/MP/BG are fully recovered after battle.
Pay to win - the DLCs.
high rated
I could copy paste my Steam review for this game...in the end...it is shovelware, very easy (no need for Pay to Win DLC) and one of the most boring games from Exe....and believe me I have played nearly every game from them.
high rated
Well, I don't know about divine, but this sure is ass.
high rated
Yeah, with this DLC that's pretty much instant ignore.
Schnuff: I could copy paste my Steam review for this game...in the end...it is shovelware, very easy (no need for Pay to Win DLC) and one of the most boring games from Exe....and believe me I have played nearly every game from them.
That makes the DLC even worse then.....
Post edited August 01, 2024 by Reaper9988
I looked at the game, thought it seemed interesting and then... I saw the army of DLCs... so the whole experience is about 50$. Hard pass for now.
high rated
Magnitus: I looked at the game, thought it seemed interesting and then... I saw the army of DLCs... so the whole experience is about 50$. Hard pass for now.
A DLC is supposed to be DownLoadable Content; those are more like DLT, DownLoadable Trainers. Remember trainers? Those weird software that helped you cheat at games? Well, that's that. All those so-called DLCs do is make your characters stronger and progressing faster. Is that really part of "the whole experience"? I don't know.

But I do know it's a massive red flag; shows the game's developer and/or publisher is trying to get more money while delivering less content.
Talk about ridiculous DLC... Pay extra to increase exp, SP or damage, or heal after battle? Seriously now?
I actually like the DLC just because I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not having it. Doesn't hurt for people to have the option to buy it if the want it.

I read it's a quick paced, shorter game so I don't want to make it any shorter with the DLC. Maybe if I want to grind to level 999 and find out that I will need it, if so I would be willing to buy it, we'll see. Sounds like my kind of game so I bought it and will try it out for my RPG pocket gaming on the go. So many of the newest 3d games eat battery fast and just aren't comfortable on a small screen to me.
Post edited August 01, 2024 by justporter
It looks like something came out of that email I sent to Kemco last year. It may not be their best, but I'm going to buy it anyway because I went to the trouble of writing it and sending it to them asking if they will put some games on GOG. It's the thought that counts.
Looks interesting, NOT paying full price for a game that sells "pay to skip the grind" DLC. I'll look at it again when it's at least 50% off
I'm disappointed. I remember when KEMCO titles were free or at least very cheap, 7 or 8 years ago.
It was the same style (or even the same titles) as today and they were conceived as quite competent and content-rich RPGs for Android (and Maybe IOs) inspired by SNES classics. They're probably emulated, since sys requisites are high for this 16 bit kind of games. They were much loved back then, of course they had ADs and microtransactions, but they weren't excessive. I understand the flaws of that business model, everybody has as years have passed, but sticking with that model on PC and more or less on full price (for a medium-sized game) I don't think is a wise move, it feels like asking too much after having not asked anything before.
phaolo: DLCs for less grind or easy mode aren't a good sign..
Same on Steam. Not sure why it's not part of the game? What next? DLC to allow you to save?
Post edited August 04, 2024 by pferreira1983