It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your diplomatic and military skills in the digital adaptation of the top-selling strategy board game where players spread their influence across Westeros.
Genre: Strategy
Discount: 50% off the base game and 30% off for the A Dance with Dragons DLC until 18th April 2022, 12 AM UTC
I just got it the last weekend as part of the humble bundle. Don't know when I'll get around to trying it out, though.
Too bad no one developed a good RTS (no mention of GoT Genesis, please) in the GoT universe, like for Battle for Middle-Earth. There is only some mods for Total War...
Magnitus: The first 4 seasons were not a fad, they were amazing. The second half was a bit of a let down though.
BreOl72: I was just thinking: "after which season did I stop watching GoT?"
And I think it was after (?) season 4.
And I am the opposite to you two.

I felt overall the series was too much all over the place, trying to follow too many subplots and characters at the same time (many of them really felt like fillers), and generally it was moving in molasses. I mean, how long did the dragon lady just wander around in the deserts, just looking for yet another band of slaves or thieves to add to her army? Three or four seasons? I bet she was running in a circle.

During the last two seasons, the story finally picked up pace and some of the characters became actually interesting, and a good thing also was that by that time so many side-characters had died that the number of those loose-end subplots had been cut down a lot.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/game_of_thrones_worth_watching/page1
Post edited April 14, 2022 by timppu