It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’ve got another batch of relaxing, puzzle games from AleC Games that are joining our catalog: Hit the Shape, Tap It Away, Fill the Rainbow. All ready to relieve your stress while keeping the brain active – and launching with a -25% discount until April 19th, 2 PM UTC!

Hit the Shape
In this one your goal is to drag an aiming line that will launch the ball in order to clear all the elements from the board. A concept similar to brick breaker games, but with a puzzle element.

Tap It Away
Here, you’ll tap the blocks to make them fly away and clear the screen. But because blocks only fly in one direction, you've got to approach this carefully. One wrong click and you can brick the run.

Fill the Rainbow
Fun, simplicity, and an immersive atmosphere. Try to connect all the colorful blocks and sharpen your mind.

Check them out!
Nervensaegen: (…]
mk47at: Can you do that without getting delisted? I don't know, because I don't care about mobile apps.

Anyhow obviously there are people interested in getting random motivational quotes – otherwise those things would not exist.

––

All these comments in release threads blindly bashing everything that gets released is really annoying. Oh I'm not interested in this or that so it should not be sold. Go to a supermarket and look what is sold. There are things that are really problematic for different reasons, e.g. energy drinks being sold to little kids that definitely should not drink those huge amounts of sugar and caffeine – that's something worth doing something about and not a random release on a store that you are not interested in. Just an idea…

If I were to write something about every game from genres I don't like I would have to do a lot of pointless writing.
Can you use stock photos without getting delisted? But, of course! As long as you don't steal them.

If you WANT to go low effort, there are model and texture packs sold en masse, music, pictures, graphics engines, … you get all those off the shelf. Heck, you don't even have to design the levels yourself, if you don't want to. You can push out an app per day, if that's what you want.

Most phone apps are no more complicated than any other piece of JavaScript or website.

Having access to all these resources is a double-edged sword. You absolutely can leverage that to create even higher quality software, or enable people to build great games, that would otherwise not have been able to, since they lack a particular skill (like making music, or drawing textures). But you may also abuse the options you got to make an entire profession look bad by flooding the market with low effort apps that drown out the competition by sheer mass.
I mean, I prefer a more cerebral puzzler myself -- seriously GoG, Baba is You , make it happen
but, damn, some of these posts seem personal.

Who hurt you?