It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on new adventures in this follow-up to the First Season! Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass 2 is now available for pre-order on GOG! New friends and enemies, dangers and rewards await you —both as extensions of the main campaign and as standalone experiences.

But we won’t just let you wait without proper preparation! Until November 1st, 5 PM UTC, you can grab following Pathfinder titles with special discounts:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - 55% off
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Commander Pack - 55% off
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Season Pass 1 - 55% off
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Inevitable Excess - 30% off
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Through the Ashes - 30% off
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasures of the Midnight Isle - 30% off

Gather your party and experience incredible adventures!
micktiegs_8: Is it safe to assume the mythic edition doesn't contain the season pass(2)? Seems sensible but there's nothing pertinent here.
No, this was decided only after the game was released, so after Mythic Edition.
That one contains former DLC pass (now called "Season 1").

And although I do not like season passes in general, I decided to support Owlcat, because the game itself is good + guys are formerly from Ukraine + they are probably trying to stretch the period when they are actively working on the game with new content - they never done something like this before.
Post edited October 26, 2022 by Tarhiel
Season pass... 2?
Meh. The base game was fine, but the DLC so far was toroughly unimpressive, imo.
Breja: I know, but still I thought the "seasons" nonsense was the domain of online shooters and such crap. I guess I'm just falling more and more behind.
This has been going on for a long time. I think it first started with "episodic" games in the early 2000's, which were mostly single-player.
Breja: I'm sorry... what? Isn't this a single player RPG? Those have "seasons" now too? Did someone spike my heroin with drain cleaner again?
WinterSnowfall: Not really. We've been living in a DLC-bonanza + let's-make-an-incomplete-game-and-sell-it-while-we-still-make-content-for-it-only-to-call-it-DLC-and-pack-it-i n-a-season-pass dystopia for ages now, at least when it comes to some developers/publishers.
The base game of WotR takes about 50 hours to finish - with more classes, kits, and races than the first game and its DLC had put together. That's pretty far from "incomplete". Better examples of this type of thing would be Civ VI and The Sims 4. Those games are basically empty unless you buy all the extras.
J Lo: The base game of WotR takes about 50 hours to finish - with more classes, kits, and races than the first game and its DLC had put together. That's pretty far from "incomplete".
50 hours is virtually impossible for normal playthrough, unless rushing and avoiding all side activities. At average it's easily 100-200 hours depending on how thorough player is and whether uses real time or turn based mode. Though I know people whom first time took well over 200 hours (base game only).
I'm not a fan of DLC. I prefer the Larian approach of improving the base game and only selling that. Clearly OwlCat is using DLC as a way to make more money on the title with their existing fans as apposed to trying to make new ones.

However WOTR is a very big game. It doesn't really need DLC .
Post edited October 26, 2022 by EverNightX
J Lo: The base game of WotR takes about 50 hours to finish - with more classes, kits, and races than the first game and its DLC had put together. That's pretty far from "incomplete". Better examples of this type of thing would be Civ VI and The Sims 4. Those games are basically empty unless you buy all the extras.
You are indeed getting a pretty good deal with WotR even without any DLCs. I was thinking more in the lines of Paradox Interactive and Stardock Entertainment... the trend was established by far greater "milkers".
While I liked the first Pathfinder very much, I'm waiting for them to start working on the 3rd before I buy the second (hopefully complete by then). Same strategy with Paradox/Stardock titles.
J Lo: The base game of WotR takes about 50 hours to finish - with more classes, kits, and races than the first game and its DLC had put together. That's pretty far from "incomplete". Better examples of this type of thing would be Civ VI and The Sims 4. Those games are basically empty unless you buy all the extras.
WinterSnowfall: You are indeed getting a pretty good deal with WotR even without any DLCs. I was thinking more in the lines of Paradox Interactive and Stardock Entertainment... the trend was established by far greater "milkers".
I apologize, I got a little confused.
blotunga: While I liked the first Pathfinder very much, I'm waiting for them to start working on the 3rd before I buy the second (hopefully complete by then). Same strategy with Paradox/Stardock titles.
I think Owlcats next game is in the Warhammer40k setting Rogue Trader. (Rouge Trader as I nearly typed would be an amusing thing in the W40k setting, though rouge would probably refer to some deadly neurotoxin used by the Harlequins)

https://roguetrader.owlcat.games/
Are those the highest discounts for the game so far?