It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Intravenous 2 is the ultimate blend of tactical gameplay and immersive storytelling – and it’s now available for pre-order on GOG!

Enter the world of Intravenous 2 as Sean and Steve - an unlikely duo with a common mission: to save a life while taking down those responsible for Sean's predicament. Your choices define your path in this world of old-school stealth, hardcore tactical gunplay, and dynamic storytelling.

That’s not all, though – if you’re not familiar with the universe yet, you can now get the first installment of the series, Intravenous, for FREE on a giveaway!

Pre-order Intravenous 2 now on GOG!
Thanks for the freebie!
Ueber: The giveaway page says: Success! Intravenous was added to your library.

I've never klicked on the Giveaway-Button and the game is not in my library.

Would be nice to get a workaround fore this issue before the giveaway ends.
wolfsite: I had this but I reloaded the page and was able to claim it.
Unfortunately this doesn't solve my issue. I already refreshed my account, this doesn't fix it either.
g2222: Open this link:
https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim

You'll probably get a blank page, that's normal. Go to your library, find the new game added.

EDIT: And a general reminder to everyone to check your subscription settings afterwards, regardless of how or where you claimed the free game, if you don't want to receive advertisements from "trusted partners".

funnyderek: Same. Fix is needed.
g2222: See above.
Thank you very much. This worked like a charm.
Post edited August 09, 2024 by Ueber
Glad to see it releasing on here. I had my doubts but it seems Roman delivered in the end
g2222: ...
Thank you for the workaround.

I managed to grab the freebie using desktop browser instead of mobile browser. The issue simply did not occur.
Intravenous was one of my favourite games from 2021. Excellent stealth mechanics with a suprisingly good enemies AI.
Intravenous 1 was given away on the 'store that shall not be named' a while ago, and Im really glad they've also given it away here.
Good faith practice by the developers and publisher. Congratulations and thank you for this amazing hidden gem for stealth lovers.
A hard, tactical and well done game.
g2222: Open this link:
https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim

You'll probably get a blank page, that's normal. Go to your library, find the new game added.

EDIT: And a general reminder to everyone to check your subscription settings afterwards, regardless of how or where you claimed the free game, if you don't want to receive advertisements from "trusted partners".

funnyderek: Same. Fix is needed.
g2222: See above.
Yup - it worked.
Thanks
Thanks for the free game which I already got - also for free - on steam. But a DRM-free version is always better.
Many thanks for the freebie.
Dear Hype Train.
Thank you for Intravenous and Police Stories. :)
Best of luck!
Cheers for Intravenous, appreciate it.
Has the giveaway ended already? Or is there some bug that I can't grab it?
So... You'll give away a game for free that if people don't already have it, they probably won't want the second one to begin with? The logic is questionable.
Vlodik: Has the giveaway ended already? Or is there some bug that I can't grab it?
It appears so or at least I no longer see the banner.

Check the general forum section. There are some threads that may have a code someone donated or simply posted. A quick check on a couple I know of didn't result it any finds, so no point in me linking those.

But there are a few more that I can't recall right now that may have it. So maybe give that a try.
Vlodik: Has the giveaway ended already?
Yes, the giveaway lasted only 24 hours.