It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An open-world RPG and simulation mix set in the Wild West – Wild West Dynasty is now out of early access and available in its full glory!

Moreover, you can get it with a -40% discount!

Cowboys, Settlers & Gunslingers – prepare to explore, survive, and build in the Wild West and write your own story! Will you manage to start a Wild West Dynasty or end up on the gallows?

Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmYBQupX52E
There seems to be some controversy around the release of this one, according to the reveiws.
If there is truth to them, there seems to be a real quality control issues around this release.
JCDenton32: There seems to be some controversy around the release of this one, according to the reveiws.
If there is truth to them, there seems to be a real quality control issues around this release.
This release? There's serious quality control issues about most of the GoG releases!

Though there is definitely something really wrong with this game. It's clearly nowhere near the alpha phase from what i got from the reviews.
Post edited August 23, 2024 by 00063
JCDenton32: There seems to be some controversy around the release of this one, according to the reveiws.
What kind of controversy? Haven't heard of it before at all, so I checked some videos - one says they completely overhauled it from the per-release version. Can't say how accurate that is.
shmerl: What kind of controversy? Haven't heard of it before at all, so I checked some videos - one says they completely overhauled it from the per-release version. Can't say how accurate that is.
Yeah, seems the release is an extensive overhaul. Haven't heard about controversy though... other than the EA release which was quite limited and buggy.
Every single DLC is missing. Please release the "Ultimate Edition" on GOG.
shmerl: What kind of controversy? Haven't heard of it before at all, so I checked some videos - one says they completely overhauled it from the per-release version. Can't say how accurate that is.
I am just checking out of my own duriosity, when I viist the store page, five of the 9 printed reveiws all have a similar message that the released game is not in a finsihed or satisfactory stae.

Do you and Kai see those same reveiws, or is my reveiw content "curated" in some wierd fashion?
JCDenton32: I am just checking out of my own duriosity, when I viist the store page, five of the 9 printed reveiws all have a similar message that the released game is not in a finsihed or satisfactory stae.

Do you and Kai see those same reveiws, or is my reveiw content "curated" in some wierd fashion?
I only see a few reviews of it for after the early release version and one of those is actually about the early release instead of the release version. Non of the reviews I see are actually critical of the release version. Makes it hard to decide whether to get it or not.

Reviews of a version from many months to a year ago and NOT about the actual release version are about useless to me on this one.

Actual reviews on the release version aren't bad...but there really aren't that many of them to really tell how good or bad the game is.

The game looks interesting.