It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Great after Rockstar said they will delist and not sell Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Steam anymore, another video game development company said they will stop selling Rocksmit (2011) version on Steam because of music licensing issues I guess.

Vote on gog.com to get the 2011 version of Rocksmith on here.

Please gog.com do something and talk to the video game publishing companies and video game development companies to release their original versions of the video games for sale on gog.com.

Capcom should release the original version of Resident Evil from 1998 or whatever for sale on gog.com I will purchase it the day I see it.

THQ Nordic still needs to release the original version of Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Red Faction Guerilla, Titan Quest, Darksiders, Darksiders II.

So many more classic old video games not being sold anymore I hate it so much.
low rated
good there is a 2014 version anyway, 2014 version has so many drm in it i think it takes more than half the bytes of the whole game, so i cant see how it could be released here at all

i think removing those old games is not a problem if they offer newer versions ,the problem is never versions are subpar in features most of the time and censored by the crazy cult like hiding women beauty

what publishers should do is to pack their game with ALL dlcs into a final version and just sell that, dlc spam is horrible
Post edited October 12, 2021 by Orkhepaj