It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd really appreciate if someone had a spare Dear Esther key for me since it is right now on the Humble Indie Bundle 8 but I am not legally allowed to have a PayPal account as of now.. :/

Thanks in Advance if someone is generous and has a key left. :)
high rated
Thespian*: EDIT: Bumping lugum's petition. ;)
The elusive lugum strikes again ;) Bundle sent.
samlii: The elusive lugum strikes again ;) Bundle sent.
Thank you very much! +1 to you, my good sir! :)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: EDIT: Bumping lugum's petition. ;)
samlii: The elusive lugum strikes again ;) Bundle sent.
Yay! Thank you so much samlii ;-)
Need alan wake CE from humble bundle 1$ ? Wow :) Lugum is nice man :)
Just looking for these if someone can help a brotha out

Lucius
Proteus
Hotline Miami
Sherlock Holmes Groupees Bundle ( have always been interested in trying them as Sherlock Holmes is Awesome)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Any extras from the humble bundle? Capsized, Hotline Miami, or Proteus would be cool. Thanks.
Perhaps someone should donate a buck or two to that Groupees Sherlock, and send the link to the games for me...
I would be thankful. And the Ukrainian kids too... ;p
Humble Bundle 8 or Civ V (Yea right, lol) xD
I'm hoping to give my girlfriend Sims 3 for her birthday, but my summer job doesn't start till the week after her birthday :/ Anyone got a steam key?

Thanks!
boglav: I've seen the presentation movie for Dear Esther from the current humble indie bundle and it got me intrigued. If someone bought the pack and is not interested in that game, I'd like to see what it's all about. Thank you.
Download the free source mod version here. If you like it and decide you want the improved pay version, I'll give you my key for it.
If anyone can spare 3.2€ I would really like Sword of the Stars: The Pit now on sale on GreenManGaming with 50% off plus another 20% with the voucher (GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ). Thanks in advance!
I'd Like to get QUAKE I on steam is anybody is feeling generous
I wanted to post my request , but I felt ashamed .
Can someone please send me a copy of The walking dead from the humble weekly sale.