It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whether you're drawn to the pulse-pounding action of epic battles, the intricate puzzles of mind-bending adventures, or the emotional depth of rich storytelling, NIS America has published titles that you’ll give you just that.

And today, you can grab their titles discounted up to -80% within the NIS America Publisher Sale. Moreover, the new R-Type Final 2 - B-99 APOCALYPSE R-Craft DLC and R-Type Final 2 Ultimate Edition are now both available in our catalog!

Here are some of the deals you don’t want to miss:

R-Type Final 2 (-50%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (-25%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (-20%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure (-10%)
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (-40%)
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-65%)

…and of course more – find them all HERE.

Prepare to be enthralled by the diversity, captivated by the narratives, enchanted by the artistry, and challenged by the gameplay. The NIS America Publisher Sale is here to take you on a journey you'll never forget. The sale lasts until October 16th, 5 PM UTC.
ReynardFox: $175 AU for R-Type Final 2 Complete. Are you taking the piss NIS?
Meanwhile it's -61% off in the other digital download store .
I feel so tired: Meanwhile it's -61% off in the other digital download store .
Not exactly. It's 61% compared to the single prices, which would be 162€.
Toward's the collection's standard price (122€) it's still ~48% however.

Here only the two lesser versions are discounted by 50%, not the big one.
Post edited October 03, 2023 by neumi5694
alexandros050: Where is Disgaea , ...
I don't expect to see an NIS release on gog, ever. Just NISA translations from other, friendlier sources. It almost makes me want to get a Steam account, finally. It's only my ability to continue playing the PS2 versions of this (and the others, like Phantom Brave and "Kill them all!" Soul Nomad) that keeps me from doing so.
Rafaru360: NISA removed Mexico localizated prices only on GOG, wanted to have all my trails collection here but nisa dont want that
Same here in Brazil. The worst part is that they kept regional prices in that vapor-related store. I don't like their decision to push us to that store, and since I don't buy games there and they don't want to put a fair price here, we've reached an "agreement" where they won't see a single cent of my money.

A pity because there's a bunch of games I'd like to buy, but at those prices I'm closer to pirating (which I still won't resort to — I'm not that desperate to find a game to play) than I am from buying their games.
Post edited October 03, 2023 by joppo
"Up to 80%"

which basically means 80% on one very unpopular indie, just so that GOG can claim "up to 80%" and pathetic reductions for the rest of the games.

Par for the course for the NIS catalogue I s'pose.
_ChaosFox_: "Up to 80%"

which basically means 80% on one very unpopular indie...
same as in every sale on any platform, nothing new here
... not the ultimate edition, while the platform that requires a valve to run currently offers ~50% on the same edition.
Still wondering when Digaea series will finally arrive here on gog
di0nizus: Still wondering when Digaea series will finally arrive here on gog
I think the Japanese branch of NIS doesn't trust GOG enough for that to happen. Believe me, I would love for the Disgaea series to come here.
di0nizus: Still wondering when Digaea series will finally arrive here on gog
coates32: I think the Japanese branch of NIS doesn't trust GOG enough for that to happen. Believe me, I would love for the Disgaea series to come here.
I was just checking Disgaea 6 on EGS and there is nothing mentioning it requires login to play it on EGS. Also there is no info on PCGamingWiki. I wonder if anyone can buy it to test if it opens without the client? That could be our first DRM-Free Disgaea.
coates32: I think the Japanese branch of NIS doesn't trust GOG enough for that to happen. Believe me, I would love for the Disgaea series to come here.
di0nizus: I was just checking Disgaea 6 on EGS and there is nothing mentioning it requires login to play it on EGS. Also there is no info on PCGamingWiki. I wonder if anyone can buy it to test if it opens without the client? That could be our first DRM-Free Disgaea.
Sadly, no dice. When you download the game from EGS, the game will require you to log into your EGS account before you can even play the game. I've even tested this on a PC without the EGS client.
coates32: Sadly, no dice. When you download the game from EGS, the game will require you to log into your EGS account before you can even play the game. I've even tested this on a PC without the EGS client.
Did you try the usual command line options to run Epic games without it's launcher?

Not doubting your info, just asking. Some games like Horizon Turbo Chase do indeed a internet connection through the launcher.
coates32: Sadly, no dice. When you download the game from EGS, the game will require you to log into your EGS account before you can even play the game. I've even tested this on a PC without the EGS client.
neumi5694: Did you try the usual command line options to run Epic games without it's launcher?

Not doubting your info, just asking. Some games like Horizon Turbo Chase do indeed a internet connection through the launcher.
Yes, I did use the "-EpicPortal" command and it still wouldn't run without logging into my Epic account,
neumi5694: Did you try the usual command line options to run Epic games without it's launcher?

coates32: Yes, I did use the "-EpicPortal" command and it still wouldn't run without logging into my Epic account,
Ah, a shame.

For the Sinking City I also had to do something like this:
-AUTH_LOGIN=unused -AUTH_TYPE=exchangecode -epicapp=Middlemist -EpicPortal -epiclocale=en

When I get a new Epic game I usually start it once through the launcher, then use a tool or write down all the parameters the game has been launched with. Then I remove them one by one to see what's necessary to run it offline - if it works at all.

But given that the various wikis have no info on this game yet, it really might not work at all.
coates32: Yes, I did use the "-EpicPortal" command and it still wouldn't run without logging into my Epic account,
neumi5694: Ah, a shame.

For the Sinking City I also had to do something like this:
-AUTH_LOGIN=unused -AUTH_TYPE=exchangecode -epicapp=Middlemist -EpicPortal -epiclocale=en

When I get a new Epic game I usually start it once through the launcher, then use a tool or write down all the parameters the game has been launched with. Then I remove them one by one to see what's necessary to run it offline - if it works at all.

But given that the various wikis have no info on this game yet, it really might not work at all.
Crud. I didn't know about that one. If Disgaea 6 goes on sale again with a deeper discount, I'll give that command a shot.