It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take control of high-tech hovercrafts in Hover Ace and choose between over fifteen different vehicles on sixteen varied arenas in this futuristic classic!
Discount: 50% off until 10th October 2022, 1 PM UTC
Genre: Racing
Thanks, will pick it up later.

Reminder to drop a vote or two on other similar titles, if you haven't already:

Redout 2
Antigraviator
Antigraviator: Viper Trails
Lightfield
sure, looks intense, and quake`y graphic,
game in library and voted +1 to all above
Post edited October 03, 2022 by user deleted
Do people know if this is like Redout or Wipeout? Because I actually DON'T like these games (I can't wrap my head around pitching the vehicle up and down, nor do I like how tight curves are handled and I feel like memorization is basically required to compete with my limited skill).
*puts on Nu-metal playlist*

Ok, now we're set
Interesting release! Reminds me of Star Wars Pod Racer.
Post edited October 03, 2022 by Dimchkin
Dimchkin: Interesting release! Reminds me of Star Wars Pod Racer.
My first throught too, Pod Racer is one of my favorites. Except this one is a combat racer that I don't like. The price isn't too bad and it is a Ukranian developer so anyone interested in combat racers give it a look.
If we are in topic of futuristic sci-fi racing games, remember to vote for Millennium Racer.
Vote in the link below there and here:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/millennium_racer_y2k_fighters
Has anyone tried the game yet? Is it similar to Wipeout?
Just a reminder that the developer/publisher is from Ukraine. If anyone cares - you can support by purchasing.
Just got the game and it has a huge problem, it plays only in a tiny window and it refuse to go ullscreen in wondows 10, played a little and if you liked AIM Racing it feels like it was made with the same engine.