It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just want to say we've noticed it and it's on our bug list. We have to see what's the reason first - looks like edge case, but still it shouldn't happen. Sorry for the inconvinience!
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Johny.
Magoxx: they asked me everytime the same (did u changed your name?) i said no i dont.... after that no reply
I guess that's because we have a very similar bug connected with changing your username, also hard to bite.

I'm sorry we had you wait and think that we don't care about it.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Johny.
Johny.: I guess that's because we have a very similar bug connected with changing your username, also hard to bite.

I'm sorry we had you wait and think that we don't care about it.
Magoxx: my username?!?!?
No... I meant username generally.
Johny.: No... I meant username generally.
Magoxx: but i didn´t changed anything, how is it possible?
I didn't state that you have changed your username - I explained why support asked you if you did it.

About other things - I'm sorry, I don't know. Please search for information in http://www.gog.com/support - especially in "GOG Galaxy - troubleshooting and useful information" and your game support subpage. Send a ticket to support about this specific game (if you didn't already). You can also create a forum thread (or check on this specific game forum) and see if other users did encounter similar problem.
Our developers made a fix. Please check if your issues with chat and tooltip issues are resolved.
I see your tooltip is opening now and I have started a conversation with you.