It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish granted already! Go play super Marisa-land and touhou!

I wish for a girl, not a trans entity.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted already! Go play super Marisa-land and touhou!

I wish for a girl, not a trans entity.
Oh dear. Your wish failed, as trans girls are, indeed, girls. Also, the witch in charge of granting the wish (who happens to be trans) sees your wish as being transphobic and is not interested in granting that wish.

I wish more people would realize that trans women are, in fact, woman and no lesser than cis women in any way. Furthermore, I wish for the same, but with the word "women" replaced by "men".
Granted, but now transpeople lose their protected status. Straight white transmen are just plain old straight white men, so feminists hate them again. :P

I wish that GOG could just get along.
low rated
thejimz: Granted, but now transpeople lose their protected status. Straight white transmen are just plain old straight white men, so feminists hate them again. :P

I wish that GOG could just get along.
Granted: it is now no longer possible to post on the forums, so there can be no conflict.

I wish for the next Elder Scrolls game to bring back the spellmaker.

Edit: I should probably note that transpeople actually don't have protected status in more than half the states. (Apparently, many people don't realize this fact.)
Post edited September 07, 2015 by dtgreene
Granted, but the next Elder Scrolls is a casual iPhone game called "The Elder Scrolls: Spellmaker".

I wish that my younger friends actually knew what "DRM" was, so that they could understand why Steam kinda sucks.
low rated
thejimz: Granted, but the next Elder Scrolls is a casual iPhone game called "The Elder Scrolls: Spellmaker".

I wish that my younger friends actually knew what "DRM" was, so that they could understand why Steam kinda sucks.
Granted, but they decide they like DRM and continue to buy DRM-encumbered games.

I wish there were a reasonable way to legally aquire Super Marisa World.
Wish granted, they know what DRM is, but they actually don't care; exactly like anyone else using steam generally.

I wish people would stop telling lies about trans people. Man is male, Woman is female, trans is trans, like another species!
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted, they know what DRM is, but they actually don't care; exactly like anyone else using steam generally.

I wish people would stop telling lies about trans people. Man is male, Woman is female, trans is trans, like another species!
It turns out that you are lying, and therefore the witch, in granting your wish, makes it so that you are unable to communicate in any way, in order to prevent further lies.

My previous wish still stands:
I wish there were a reasonable way to legally aquire Super Marisa World.
dtgreene: Edit: I should probably note that transpeople actually don't have protected status in more than half the states. (Apparently, many people don't realize this fact.)
Just for the record, I didn't mean legally. I'm aware of all the issues surrounding this business. I was just making a lighthearted remark about their special status within the social justice community. :P
Wish granted. You travel to japan and buy the magazine giving it out (super marisaland). You spend a fortune though and after doing so, you wish you had torrented it, instead...

I wish to pass my exams with great score! And find a (new) job with the certificate later!
granted. but greece is soon invaded by ... parallel worldly space turkish punks from... outer space.

i wish for the best pepperoni pizza on earth. and a regenerating set of teeth, like sharks'.
low rated
dick1982: granted. but greece is soon invaded by ... parallel worldly space turkish punks from... outer space.

i wish for the best pepperoni pizza on earth. and a regenerating set of teeth, like sharks'.
Granted, but your teeth regenerate too quickly, causing you dental issues. You end up needing your wisdom teeth removed, but they regenerate faster than the doctor can remove them.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 would experience first hand what it's like to be transgender.
dick1982: granted. but greece is soon invaded by ... parallel worldly space turkish punks from... outer space.

dtgreene: Granted, but your teeth regenerate too quickly, causing you dental issues. You end up needing your wisdom teeth removed, but they regenerate faster than the doctor can remove them.

I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 would experience first hand what it's like to be transgender.
Wish granted. When i frequented bars, just after finishing school, the first thing that hit on me was a trans. It deceived me, because i thought it was a woman. Thankfully, i realized that soon enough, before thing got physical, thankfully. I experienced first hand what it's like to be a trans. Something which is NEITHER male, NOR female, at the same time BOTH AND NONE, a new species which tries to deceive you and replace the normal gender of their choice, as if in an evil, horror sci-fi movie with "artificial and imperfect clones" replacing real people and stuff.

I wish trans people would proudly announce that they are trans and not lie about being male or female; there are many people who like trans anyway, no need to dupe and deceive people looking for their gender of choice! This way (honesty) you are going to get more respect, tolerance and love. Being straightforward always brings in rewards, maybe even unexpected spoils, too; be it towards your own self, or towards others.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
dtgreene: Granted, but your teeth regenerate too quickly, causing you dental issues. You end up needing your wisdom teeth removed, but they regenerate faster than the doctor can remove them.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. When i frequented bars, just after finishing school, the first thing that hit on me was a trans. It deceived me, because i thought it was a woman. Thankfully, i realized that soon enough, before thing got physical, thankfully. I experienced first hand what it's like to be a trans. Something which is NEITHER male, NOR female, at the same time BOTH AND NONE, a new species which tries to deceive you and replace the normal gender of their choice, as if in an evil, horror sci-fi movie with "artificial and imperfect clones" replacing real people and stuff.

I wish trans people would proudly announce that they are trans and not lie about being male or female; there are many people who like trans anyway, no need to dupe and deceive people looking for their gender of choice!
Your wish, unfortunately, shows a fundamental mistake about what it is to be transgender. Transgender people are the gender they identify as: trans men are men and trans women are women. Also, announcing that one is trans can lead to violence; just look at my topic about the murders of trans women of color.

Anyway, here is my wish:
I wish that KiNgBrAdLeY7 were a trans man. (In other words, that he were born with female anatomy and assigned female, but still identified as male.)
Wish cannot be granted. I love female "anatomy" to the point of body worshiping fetish, even to a point of religious fervor and zeal (look at title), but never to the point of having it myself. Like Yin and Yang, you are one side, always in search and unison to the other one; only this leads to balance.

I wish dtgreene wouldn't insist on cis straights to have trans worries, personalities, anatomy of a different gender, etc.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7