It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: Okay, I did some more research, and IPadian which I mentioned bellow, turns out to be malware, and as far as my question is concerned, the answer is that, at this time, there is NO iOS emulator, or any other way to get the Infinity Blade series playable on PC.

As if I needed another reason to hate Apple.

Original post: For the longest time I've promised myself that I'll play Infinity Blade 1+2+3. Unfortunately the series is, not only a mobile exclusive, but also an iOS exclusive. I've searched before for a solution to this, one that doesn't involve me buying an apple device, but other than honeypot sites and links, I've never found anything remotely relevant.

Apparently there are apps, such as iPadian, that fake the feel of an iOS device, but I can't find anything about a proper emulator. I know that for Android, BlueStacks is a perfect solution for emulation, allowing you to play games, but I'm clueless about iOS.

So my question is this, has anybody managed to run any of the Infinity Blade games on an emulator on PC? Hopefully one that might also allow the purchase of said games from the App store.
Post edited November 09, 2018 by MadalinStroe
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
§ This suggests the idea that anyone would have enough access to the internal systems and APIs of the iPhone to actually bother with building an emulator. And aside from Apple and jailbreakers, you aren't going to find much outside of an expensive SDK, probably.

I did a search and apparently they exist, but I haven't touched an Apple product since System 7.
Darvond: § This suggests the idea that anyone would have enough access to the internal systems and APIs of the iPhone to actually bother with building an emulator. And aside from Apple and jailbreakers, you aren't going to find much outside of an expensive SDK, probably.

I did a search and apparently they exist, but I haven't touched an Apple product since System 7.
Xbox is a closed system but there are amulators for it. All of Nintendo's consoles have been emulated, apparently even a switch emulator is in the works. All of Sony's consoles have been emulated, including Playstation 3, the most alien of consoles ever designed.

If there's a will, there is a way, when it comes to software.
So far iOS emulation is still largely in Infancy, I'd love to play the Infinity Blade series as well but I have little hope right now because there's little hope the games would be ported anywhere and I don't believe emulation has advanced enough for now.

Still, wait and see I suppose...
MadalinStroe: EDIT: Okay, I did some more research, and IPadian which I mentioned bellow, turns out to be malware, and as far as my question is concerned, the answer is that, at this time, there is NO iOS emulator, or any other way to get the Infinity Blade series playable on PC.

As if I needed another reason to hate Apple.

Original post: For the longest time I've promised myself that I'll play Infinity Blade 1+2+3. Unfortunately the series is, not only a mobile exclusive, but also an iOS exclusive. I've searched before for a solution to this, one that doesn't involve me buying an apple device, but other than honeypot sites and links, I've never found anything remotely relevant.

Apparently there are apps, such as iPadian, that fake the feel of an iOS device, but I can't find anything about a proper emulator. I know that for Android, BlueStacks is a perfect solution for emulation, allowing you to play games, but I'm clueless about iOS.

So my question is this, has anybody managed to run any of the Infinity Blade games on an emulator on PC? Hopefully one that might also allow the purchase of said games from the App store.
https://stealthoptional.com/news/infinity-blade-pc-port-thanks-to-fans/
you might want to check out this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/infinityblade/comments/1avsqtx/infinity_blade_1_has_been_ported_over_to_pc/?rdt=36553

https://archive.org/details/infinity-blade-pc