It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ubivis: Working, but slow...

at the moment, it shows me the 4-pack for 3,29GBP in total :)
fox333: Yes, for me 4,69 eur for 4x Borderlands 2 without any code. I was successful and site is down now, uff :D
Your lucky u got in. Its been down for a while now
merow: Not like steam: new deals like Alice Madness Returns 25€; was like 4 times at 5€ in Origin...
Pheace: You realize the people *at* Origin are the ones who set the price for that game on Steam, right? :)
No I didnt... I guess Origin wants to keep their customers;)

fox333: Yes, for me 4,69 eur for 4x Borderlands 2 without any code. I was successful and site is down now, uff :D
lucky you... it is in my cart for about 15 minutes now and I can't pay
nijuu: Both sites are down. What a bunch of losers.

Unfortunately, I can't get the site to load - I would take it at that price :-)
If anyone can load the page could they get one copy for me? I would return the money immediately . GamersGate just dosnt work right now.
Well, the price is still buggy, trying to buy another set :D Paypal is working now ;) Not using F5, just waiting.
Lucky you, I was trying like a madman but i guess I am out of luck :)
Sweet got in for the BL2 4 pack, and it looks like the payment went through. Could you all get off now and let me get my keys? :P
danteveli: If anyone can load the page could they get one copy for me? I would return the money immediately . GamersGate just dosnt work right now.
Would be interested too...
Steam Flash sales
ACDSee 15 -50% $24.99
Serious Sam 3 BFE 85% $5.99
Alice Madness Returns -75% $12.49
I think I'll soon start downloading my GG games and use that trick to get the installers DRM-free... very soon >.<
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Pheace
bobo797: Sweet got in for the BL2 4 pack, and it looks like the payment went through. Could you all get off now and let me get my keys? :P
same here :) Confirmation by mail and saw the order complete page :)
Now trying to get my key ;)

EDIT: Got my key and activated on steam :)
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Ubivis
is this the correct errors gate price for the 4 pack?
£13.11

pre-code
fox333: Yes, for me 4,69 eur for 4x Borderlands 2 without any code.
You paid 4,69? *lol* Look at this one! €2.35 for the 4-Pack edit: without any codes... Ridiculously overpriced! I'll wait for a decent sale -.- :P

By the way, I have NOT bought the 4-Pack. I would instabuy it if they had done some mistake like 66% or 75%, but 98%?!? That's too much. But I start to wonder who is doing the sales at GG... This can't be some simple double agent Steam-employee. Must be Gabe Newell himself...

edit2: edit1 ate the attached picture -.- It's linked in the text anyway, so I won't upload it again...
Post edited December 27, 2012 by real.geizterfahr
gg still down