It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

25% off Borderlands 2 pre-order at Get Games:
http://getgamesgo.com/category/borderlands-2

30% off Darksiders II at Green Man Gaming with this code:
GMG30-916H7-0TG16
till Sunday 11:00 UTC
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/hr/en/pc/games/action/darksiders-ii/
http://indiebundle.org/

They entered open beta today apparently. I'm a bit skeptical though. It's either $5 for 3 games on Desura or $10 for 3 games on Steam. Seems a bit pricey. :/
ne_zavarj: Anyone grabbed Assassin’s Creed: Director’s Cut Edition from the UBIStore when it was priced 0$ ?
I tried it last night, it was just giving me an error on the last step of the checkout process. From what I gather, this game won't be attached to your uPlay account so even if you got it now you won't be able to re-download it after sometime.
johnki: http://indiebundle.org/

They entered open beta today apparently. I'm a bit skeptical though. It's either $5 for 3 games on Desura or $10 for 3 games on Steam. Seems a bit pricey. :/
yes... 10 $ minimum for a steam bundle of indies is too much imo...
johnki: http://indiebundle.org/

Thanks, got the SCHMUP bundle for Desura for just $4 with the EarlyBird discount code.
Hitman 3 - Contracts I thought a download of this isn't available anywhere, but gamefly has it for 2 pounds.
Post edited September 01, 2012 by cich
cich: Hitman 3 - Contracts I thought a download of this isn't available anywhere, but gamefly has it for 2 pounds.
Country Requirements

This title is available for purchase in the United States, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guam, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, Cambodia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Korea, Republic of, Saint Lucia, Northern Mariana Islands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Province of China, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., and Samoa.
How the hell do I upgrade my country?
Also, nice touch listing US twice, in full and abbreviated form :)

P.S. Anyone knows how gamefly checks purchase region apart from IP?
Post edited September 01, 2012 by grviper
Country Requirements

This title is available for purchase in the United States, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guam, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, Cambodia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Korea, Republic of, Saint Lucia, Northern Mariana Islands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Province of China, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., and Samoa.
grviper: How the hell do I upgrade my country?
Also, nice touch listing US twice, in full and abbreviated form :)

P.S. Anyone knows how gamefly checks purchase region apart from IP?
This is strange. When I click Country Requirements, I have a much larger list, with whole Europe and parts of Asia and Africa too. Gamefly seems to require a credit card, though, so I can't check how it works.
Borderlands 2 Season Pass - is only £7.99 in UK and € 9.99 in EU (that is around $12 - $13) while it is $29.99 in US and some other part of the world.

Is this a glitch?
New addition to the Amazon sale..

Square Enix Ultimate Collection [Download] is back for $9.50 (90% off)!

1. Just Cause 2 [Download]
2. Kane and Lynch 2 [Download]
3. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light [Download]
4. Supreme Commander 2 [Download]
5. Tomb Raider: Underworld [Download]

All are Steam redeemable except Tomb Raider: Underworld which is DRM Free
racerboi101: except Tomb Raider: Underworld which is DRM Free
A comment says
"The games are in your choice of DRM free direct download from amazon, or 4 of them activate on our DRM platform of choice - Steam."
Currently i didn't buy anything from these offers .
ajsultan: Borderlands 2 Season Pass - is only £7.99 in UK and € 9.99 in EU (that is around $12 - $13) while it is $29.99 in US and some other part of the world.

Is this a glitch?
Price is fixed now, €30 and £23.99. Was able to snag it through my friends before the change though, thanks for the heads up!
ajsultan: Borderlands 2 Season Pass - is only £7.99 in UK and € 9.99 in EU (that is around $12 - $13) while it is $29.99 in US and some other part of the world.

Is this a glitch?
Kurina: Price is fixed now, €30 and £23.99. Was able to snag it through my friends before the change though, thanks for the heads up!
" Includes access to four brand new individual add-on content campaigns for Borderlands 2 as they become available.
Add-on content packs are scheduled to be released following the game’s launch through June 2013.
Each campaign will feature several hours of gameplay and introduce new adventures, allies, enemies and environments. "

Translation :

"We cut out the half of the game just to sell it for you at a high price . Have fun loosers. "
Post edited September 01, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Translation :

"We cut out the half of the game just to sell it for you at a high price . Have fun loosers. "
No problem, considering so far I have only paid about half the cost of the game and season pass combined.