It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: You need to check zip codes for a state you want to choose, they need to be correct, everything else in address might be made up.

Use your real name when providing CC info.

nothing more is needed
ne_zvaraj kindly linked me to http://www.comgateway.com :)
Deus Ex retail £7.95 at thehut.

Not for me though since it's Steamworks.
One week Rise of Flight sale on packages, planes, field mods and stuff.
http://riseofflight.com/en/about/features
The "demo" is a fully-fledged game client, that comes with 2 flyable planes and all SP modes.
ne_zavarj: Nancy Drew bundle ( includes 15 games ) $12.49
nmillar: I played one of these a while ago and quite enjoyed it, so would like to pick this bundle up. Can someone PM me instructions on how to go about creating an account for non-US residents?
Haha that got my interest too. This is one time where I wish I had them on Steam though since I'm always afraid to get non-Steam games on Amazon due to their US-only policy. Plus the Steam one has more games. But... $12.49... hmm. I'll have to think about this.
Dawn of War Platinum is for 2,5 euro again on steam. IMHO great promotion
Is Dead Island good on PC? I have in the PS3 and it had weird texture issues and buggy combat.
Rohan15: Is Dead Island good on PC? I have in the PS3 and it had weird texture issues and buggy combat.
There is a nice tweak tool you can download that fixes most of the PC issues it has. It plays well and looks nice at that point, but like Borderlands it's pretty boring in singleplayer.
Rohan15: Is Dead Island good on PC? I have in the PS3 and it had weird texture issues and buggy combat.
StingingVelvet: There is a nice tweak tool you can download that fixes most of the PC issues it has. It plays well and looks nice at that point, but like Borderlands it's pretty boring in singleplayer.
I liked singeplayer, most of the multiplayers I played with were assholes. Guess I'l decide to buy in the next 20 minutes.
Mass Effect 3 is 50% off at GG.

Also there is a Paradox Summer Sale going on, Victoria Complete Bundle and Victoria II: A House Divided are the daily deals (both 75% off)
Post edited July 23, 2012 by grynn
orcishgamer: You know, I just want to plug this before it ends (probably had midnight tonight, Pacific time zone):

http://www.amazon.com/Pint-Sized-Paradox-Package-Download/dp/B008G0ZXSK/ref=br_lf_m_1000812791_2_44_img?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=1385186522&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000812791&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1CJNBHSNX9MTQPA5WA97

Majesty is one of the most amazing, relaxed titles to come out and at that price, with Majesty 2 (good, not as as great), Warlock, and a ton of the Crusader II stuff thrown in, hot damn is that an amazing deal. Really, if you haven't bought from Amazon it's a cinch, really it is, and this is an amazing deal.
Paradox just put all of their titles at 40 percent off at GamersGate, with daily deals of 75 percent off.

I just picked up Victoria II and Victoria II: A House Divided at 75 percent off.

I have a feeling the Majesty games will get the 75 percent off treatment in one of their Daily Deals before the sale is over, so they're on my list to buy :)
Balazs: Yes, I've been considering the Pint Sized Paradox Pack, but Amazon decided it for me - they won't let me log into my account.
There was a problem with your request

There was an error with your E-Mail/Password combination. Please try again.
Balazs:
All Paradox games are on sale at GamersGate this week at 40-75 percent off. So you might be able to pick something up there? :)

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=paradoxsummersale
Post edited July 23, 2012 by Bloodygoodgames
Paradox Summer Sale:

75% off:
Day 1 - Victoria series
Day 2 - Hearts of Iron III
Day 3 - Naval War
Day 4 - Magika
Day 5 - Majesty
Day 6 - Europa Universalis
Day 7 - Mount and Blade

Could someone tell me if EU3 Chronicles is a lot better than Complete? I see it has two more expansion packs but is a lot more expensive.
orcishgamer: Majesty is one of the most amazing, relaxed titles to come out and at that price, with Majesty 2 (good, not as as great), Warlock, and a ton of the Crusader II stuff thrown in, hot damn is that an amazing deal. Really, if you haven't bought from Amazon it's a cinch, really it is, and this is an amazing deal.
Bloodygoodgames: I have a feeling the Majesty games will get the 75 percent off treatment in one of their Daily Deals before the sale is over, so they're on my list to buy :)
Balazs:
Bloodygoodgames: All Paradox games are on sale at GamersGate this week at 40-75 percent off.
None of the Majesty titles are on sale now, except for the Monster Kingdom expansion....
And Amazon's deal is WAY better than this...
cich: Majesty
So Majesty titles will go straight 75% off ? Or just around 40% even as daily deal ?
Post edited July 23, 2012 by mshashankr
Bloodygoodgames: I have a feeling the Majesty games will get the 75 percent off treatment in one of their Daily Deals before the sale is over, so they're on my list to buy :)

All Paradox games are on sale at GamersGate this week at 40-75 percent off.
mshashankr: None of the Majesty titles are on sale now, except for the Monster Kingdom expansion....
Can't buy from Amazon if you're out of the US. Well, you CAN if you lie, but, as someone else said, that means you don't get any support if you have a problem AND Amazon has closed accounts in the past for people buying and downloading stuff they shouldn't so, I'd hate to buy there and then not be able to access them if my account was closed.

Plus, I NEVER buy at Amazon since they shut down WikiLeaks servers last year after being pressured by the US government.

BTW, you also get blue coins with purchases on GamersGate, so there's that perk too. I earned 600 coins today just with the 2 games I bought, so am well on my way to another free game. You don't get that on Amazon :0
cich: Paradox Summer Sale:

75% off:
Day 1 - Victoria series
Day 2 - Hearts of Iron III
Day 3 - Naval War
Day 4 - Magika
Day 5 - Majesty
Day 6 - Europa Universalis
Day 7 - Mount and Blade

Could someone tell me if EU3 Chronicles is a lot better than Complete? I see it has two more expansion packs but is a lot more expensive.
Yes, get EU 3 Chronicles if you can afford it (wait till the Day 6 sale of course :). The last 2 expansions not only fix lots of bugs, but they add some very cool features, add a ton of extra scenarios AND make the map look gorgeous (before the last expansion, the map really isn't pretty at all).

BTW, EU3 is an amazing game. One of my most loved of the year so far :)

All Paradox games are on sale at GamersGate this week at 40-75 percent off.
mshashankr: None of the Majesty titles are on sale now, except for the Monster Kingdom expansion....
cich: Majesty
mshashankr: So Majesty titles will go straight 75% off ? Or just around 40% even as daily deal ?
75 percent as daily deal. Don't buy before then :)
Post edited July 23, 2012 by Bloodygoodgames
Bloodygoodgames: Wall of text
mshashankr: So Majesty titles will go straight 75% off ? Or just around 40% even as daily deal ?
Bloodygoodgames: 75 percent as daily deal. Don't buy before then :)
Awesome then..
Post edited July 23, 2012 by mshashankr
Balazs: Yes, I've been considering the Pint Sized Paradox Pack, but Amazon decided it for me - they won't let me log into my account.
Bloodygoodgames: All Paradox games are on sale at GamersGate this week at 40-75 percent off. So you might be able to pick something up there? :)

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=paradoxsummersale
Thanks for the tip! I'll probably pick up A House Divided (it does work with the Amazon version, right?) plus I'm hoping for Warlock.