It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nope, Serious Sam Fusion is no longer supported... and still a beta release
I like Serious Sam 3 more than 2 to be honest. Something about attacking someone with a sledge hammer is beautifully satisfying.
The-Business: Old games incoming:

"Imagitec" got added as company to the catalog (should be "Imagitec Design"?) - likely for Prophecy I - The Viking Child (from 1991)

Edit 1: Artech Studios => Theatre of War. No, not that one but from 1992 and looks like someone was searching for alternative use cases for Battle Chess' engine.
It may be The Viking Child, but Piko doesn't release games here lately. I think it's another game from Ziggurat - King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok, made by Imagitec
high rated
Star Dynasties is coming to GOG potentially next week:
https://twitter.com/StarDynasties/status/1433110584728375303

The-Business: Old games incoming:

"Imagitec" got added as company to the catalog (should be "Imagitec Design"?) - likely for Prophecy I - The Viking Child (from 1991)

Edit 1: Artech Studios => Theatre of War. No, not that one but from 1992 and looks like someone was searching for alternative use cases for Battle Chess' engine.
SLP2000: It may be The Viking Child, but Piko doesn't release games here lately. I think it's another game from Ziggurat - King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok, made by Imagitec
It looks like, in fact, Ziggurat has uploaded three chess game trailers for this Retro First Friday for
Kings Table: The Legend of Ragnarok, Theatre of War, and Grandmaster Chess:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKw-K6admhzQkaSuJ46VV0A/videos
InSaintMonoxide: I like Serious Sam 3 more than 2 to be honest. Something about attacking someone with a sledge hammer is beautifully satisfying.
Yeah, SS3 was a nice game. Could've been more polished but it was definitely enjoyable!

WHERE IS IT THOUGH?
The big issue with Serious Sam 3 (and most likely 4, too) is that mods are restricted to Steam Workshop... and there are really, really many of them, some adding invaluable quality of life improvements.
Enebias: The big issue with Serious Sam 3 (and most likely 4, too) is that mods are restricted to Steam Workshop... and there are really, really many of them, some adding invaluable quality of life improvements.
GOG is probably working on some form of convertion tool I'd wager. But you have a point.
Enebias: The big issue with Serious Sam 3 (and most likely 4, too) is that mods are restricted to Steam Workshop... and there are really, really many of them, some adding invaluable quality of life improvements.
Mjauv: GOG is probably working on some form of convertion tool I'd wager. But you have a point.
I wish it was like you say, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't know if any Steam workshop mod has ever been made compatible here, for sure none that I know of.
That is annoying indeed, I get a few mods via a Steam Workshop Downloader but often there's an issue with an API and it can't grab the mods. :/
high rated
New company in the catalog: NEO-C Productions L.L.C for Terrain of Magical Expertise
It's the year 2020, and a popular new MMORPG called "TOME" is hosting a special event with a huge cash prize. You take the role of a White-Hat Hacker, gifted a copy of TOME by a mysterious friend, who asks for a favor to try and take down some sinister Black-Hat Hackers, that are cheating to win the "Campaign of Champions" competition! Joining forces by chance with a guild of determined players called "The Dandy Alliance", you embark on a turn-based role-playing adventure to help your newfound friends achieve victory!

Key Features

Customize your player-character with a variety of magical techniques, all executed via specialized quicktime-events!
Utilize hacker abilities to turn the tide against your cheating enemies...or cheat yourself, manipulating the game's rules!
6 party member characters, each with unique skills that can combine together into "Team Attacks" that will devastate your foes!
25 stages to explore, with over 200 unique enemies to battle against in turn-based combat!
Branching narrative paths based on your decisions...as well as your victories and losses, resulting in multiple endings!
Mjauv: Crytek has confirmed that Crysis Remastered won't have Denuvo when they release it on Steam this autumn, that makes it more likely to come here as well I'd wager!
Someone asked on the Steam forums if the game would come to GOG, and unfortunately a dev said they have no plans as of now:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1715130/discussions/0/3042732243096283880/#c3039354735023311356
high rated
New entities in the catalog: "Tim van Kan, Tom Raudys" and "TiMer Games" for Aron's Adventure:
An Adventure to remember!

An ancient evil re-awakens and so the fate of the land is thrown into Aron's hands. In Aron's Adventure you are tasked with fighting back this evil. You will be accompanied by an ancient spirit that will help you understand your new abilities and guide you in the right direction.

Take on your enemies from a distance with a bow or bring it up close and personal! In Aron’s Adventure you get to choose the way you take on your enemies. Aron’s Adventure offers over 40 different enemies to fight. From small spiders, to zombies and even a dragon!

Not all you do in Elor is fighting, you will explore different corners of our world in multiple open levels and over a dozen smaller linear levels. Explore, craft your own equipment and solve puzzles. Do you have what it takes to drive back the evil that is facing Elor?
high rated
The base game is perfectly fine. Not releasing a game here just because of mod support woild be truly dumb.
idbeholdME: The base game is perfectly fine. Not releasing a game here just because of mod support woild be truly dumb.
absolutely agreed.
idbeholdME: The base game is perfectly fine. Not releasing a game here just because of mod support woild be truly dumb.
Completely agree too