It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TNT is included in all versions (DOS, Unity, Kex)

the wad is different
Post edited August 10, 2024 by FulVal85
I must be the only person in the world who felt the Doom (MIDI) music was rather bland and unexciting. It didn't even use the extended GS features of Sound Canvas, which was partly why it sounded so bland.

The level 1 music was somewhat adrenaline-pumping and hence pretty appropriate for the game, but still bland and very repetitive.

If you want great MIDI music, play e.g. Dune 2 or Warcraft 1-2, or almost any Origin game (Ultima 8, Privateer etc.).
Post edited August 10, 2024 by timppu
Timboli: FINAL DOOM is not mentioned, so doesn't appear to be included.
mk47at: Really?

From the game page:

TNT: Evilution
The UAC relocated their experiments to one of the moons of Jupiter. A spaceship, mistaken for a supply vessel, was granted access. But when it got close to the base, demons poured out. All your comrades were slaughtered or zombified. This time it's not about survival. It's about revenge.

The Plutonia Experiment
Every effort has been made by the nation's top scientists to close the seven interdimensional Gates of Hell, but one portal remains open. Alone, you must infiltrate the ravaged base, defeat the demon Gatekeeper, and seal the last Hell portal before the undead take over the world.
mk47at:
I guess if those two constitute what is FINAL DOOM, then yes the content of FINAL DOOM is included, but they just don't mention the title specifically, and you think they would have. I've long forgotten what FINAL DOOM actually is made up of.