It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skill in a post-apocalyptic survival city builder, where you start a new civilization with a group of people after a global nuclear disaster. Endzone - A World Apart is now a full-fledged title on GOG.COM, enjoying a 35% discount until 25th March 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looking forward to hear what people have to say about a post-apocalyptic Banished now that it's finished. :)
Glad that it's out. I mean one of the review already talking out of his ass about how this game will never be finished because it's supposed to be in dev? Joke on you eh, Frankietheskin?
Nice graphics! Hopefully the gameplay has been improved, the in-development reviews are not that convincing. Sadly it has no Linux version.
high rated
RedRagan: Glad that it's out. I mean one of the review already talking out of his ass about how this game will never be finished because it's supposed to be in dev? Joke on you eh, Frankietheskin?
Just becayse a games "Released" doesn't mean it's been finished.

It's a common tactic of early access games, to release the game because it's not selling enough to pay the wages any more.
Then dev studio quietly slinks off to their next project, or close down entirely

Not implying this games one of those, just that being "released" has more to do with boosting sales than game finishing these days.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by UhuruNUru
RedRagan: Glad that it's out. I mean one of the review already talking out of his ass about how this game will never be finished because it's supposed to be in dev? Joke on you eh, Frankietheskin?
UhuruNUru: Just becayse a games "Released" doesn't mean it's been finished.

It's a common tactic of early access games, to release the game because it's not selling enough to pay the wages any more.
Then dev studio quietly slinks off to their next project, or close down entirely

Not implying this games one of those, just that being "released" has more to do with boosting sales than game finishing these days.
Have a little bit more faith man.
I am looking forward to play it soon.

What I wish was that they reconsider their donation to send part of that money towards an obscure organization planting trees and instead give that amount, however small in relation to purchase price, to one of their local food kitchen or have them plant a tree in their neighborhood. This is about the only way to help and bring about change where it is possible.

One can't save the world by planting trees, running around shouting: "CHANGE NOW!" If it worked we would already be living in paradise v2.0.0.1 instead of this cesspool. Stop supporting this Thunbergerism and get started improving your neighborhood if at all possible. Each one of us is able to contribute as this will bring about that change little by little many are dreaming about. Let nature do its thing! Lockdown should have driven home the message by now that when humans don't get involved nature reclaims its space and shines. Without money to 'Go Green'.

Don't get me wrong I do love to see people getting involved to make things better. Working in a food kitchen, homeless shelter or community projects. It doesn't need much to get started so find something and get started already! If you wish to make someone's life in Africa better, browse local websites, read African magazines, find a person and contact them to donate food for animals or buy them animals or seeds to grow something. This makes their live so much easier and if it works at least somewhat better. There's no need for an organization doing it for you!

Change what you can and ignore what you can't to make that small part of the world you live in a better place.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
The one review I watched talked about non-distinct looking building, i agree. With my eyesight, not sure I can differentiate the buildings, which look all brown and muddy.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by qwixter
Let's save the world yes! Go Planet!