It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dalthnock: Now THIS is a masterful PR spin. Well done. Somebody give this man a free game.
justanoldgamer: He must have been a software developer in a past life: "That's not a bug, it's a feature."
Bugs are the saving grace of some games...

... it's kinda sad when you think about it...
Damn, Banished was there for more than an hour......
high rated
justanoldgamer: He must have been a software developer in a past life: "That's not a bug, it's a feature."
Everything on GOG falls under that. ;-)
Dalthnock: You have a blue dog?
Luned: It's a color pattern in dogs, black/white/gray spots. Google "blue merle" and you'll see lots of photos that will clarify it.

"Red merle" is that same pattern in shades of brown to white.
It's not blue. It's white and gold.
Dalthnock: You have a blue dog?
Luned: It's a color pattern in dogs, black/white/gray spots. Google "blue merle" and you'll see lots of photos that will clarify it.

Grate, now I've got this overwhelming desire for Danish Blue Cheese. Thanks a lot!
Crol3993: Damn, Banished was there for more than an hour......
It's still there.
Looking at the list here is a tad depressing.

Micro-BIOS: It's not blue. It's white and gold.
LOL Good one!
calicogamer: very true, but some of them are extremely funny although useless. i'm glad they added a funny vote option finally.
wizardofid: Look every one has the right to voice their opinion, which I don't mind, it is when people start to purposely bad mouth a game or some thing in a review, because of some issue with the company that made it or the game it self, or just because they can....Ironically I haven't checked all the reviews on gog for the games I was searching for, but generally the crowd bar 1 or two people hanging around try to score keys, gog is 100% the opposite of steam, and every one just gets along.....I think sleep deprivation has some thing to do with that...

That is when i want to reach into the screen and smack a couple of watermelons upside the head.........
well those aren't funny at all, they're just spiteful people acting inappropriately. what i meant by funny is the ones where they tell how they got killed by a silly mistake they made and rate it 10/10 will play again, or funny in writing their review as a poem. all the spiteful ones are just unhelpful completely.
BobbyTastic: Wait, Gex is gone?

Nooooooooooooooo. How long was it up?
Not long, IIRC.
Dalthnock: Now THIS is a masterful PR spin. Well done. Somebody give this man a free game.
Geralt_of_Rivia: It would have been a PR spin if Witcher 3 were 90% off for some seconds. Now THAT would have hit the gaming news sites big time. ;-)
That wouldn't have been a PR spin... that would've been a "Welp, someone's jobless now..."
Sold quite well for starting at 900 copies.
Yes, this Insanity sale is a bit weak, there has hardly been
(or hasn't been) a game to last more than 4 hours... :P
BobbyTastic: Wait, Gex is gone?

Nooooooooooooooo. How long was it up?
Tannath: Not long, IIRC.
About 25 minutes:

2015-03-06 18:36:13: Gex EUR 1.79 (EUR 5.39) [67%] (250 copies)
2015-03-06 19:00:06: King of Dragon Pass EUR 1.39 (EUR 5.39) [75%] (200 copies)
Crol3993: Hello back there, did Mind show up? (I said I will ask)
IAmSinistar: I summon The List!
Thank you =)
I'm glad I still have a chance to get it =)