It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Does anyone know of Tekkaman-James got a copy of that? I still havent caught up with the thread as I have been distracted by chat but I grabbed a copy just in case :)
I'm assuming you did since you were on at the time :)
Indeed, I did. I'm just looking for his post so I can reply to him. I'll send off a PM once that's done.
Pretty sure this is the slowest I've seen this sale.
I hereby lend a hand in vanquishing the mighty evil Rayman by purchasing a copy myself!

I brought its life points down by one point!
MarkoH01: 3:15 AM again and I have to get up at 6:00 AM so I guess that's it for me for today. Luckily tomorrow is a short day for me and I'll only work until 12:00 AM or so. I would really apreciate it if someone could watch out for "Return to the Mysterious Island" for me until I am back - it is the last time in the sale I am waiting for.

Good night everybody!
No worries. I got your back. Check your PMs in the morning. Good luck making it through the day tomorrow! ^_^
cecil: Are we sure there are three "rounds' I haven't seen any final chance labels or anything.
On Facebook, GOG made a post about the last chance to get X-Wing or Tie Fighter IIRC, when it was on the seasoned side in the 3rd round.
opticq: So what everyone already has Rayman Origins? I'm guessing so because it's a pretty good game. Now if only Sega could make a nice game like this.
I don't have it, and for various reasons I'm not going to buy it at this time. Maybe if it was under 3 bucks.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, I'm sure it is in that situation.

Black market organ broker here. Total feast or famine industry right there. But either way, it's like you in that the money just goes to more games one way or another.
Gnostic: Oh well, people from all walks of life flock to GOG insomnia,

Not only we have a Black Market Organ Broker, we also have a slave trader
Thank you for spreading the word about my business! So does anyone need a guy? Send me details on what you are after and I'll see what I can find for you...Ive just been buying supplies for my business and have a nice secluded spot set out for my work. With this increased advertising, I might need to pack my compound bow too. Can never be too sure with the authorities trying to make things difficult for me ><
opticq: So what everyone already has Rayman Origins? I'm guessing so because it's a pretty good game. Now if only Sega could make a nice game like this.
RetiredBard: I don't have it, and for various reasons I'm not going to buy it at this time. Maybe if it was under 3 bucks.
Wait whats that I see in your inbox? A gift code?
Tarnicus: Glad to hear it :) Aleksander Vinter aka Savant aka Vinter in Hollywood is seriously a musical genius. He has made thousands of tracks (he is Autistic) and is a classically trained musician with a love for upbeat electronic music. It is my music of choice for insomnia sales :)
Shendue: I didn't knew Savant actually suffers from autism. Probably not autism AUTISM, i guess, but some less impairing form like Asperger syndrome maybe?
Actual autistic people usually have problems to even speak with others due to their inability to filter sensorial stimulations.
Aspergers no longer exists according to the latest edition of the DSM. There is now a sliding scale for "Austistic Spectrum Disorders". But yes he is an Aspie :)
cecil: Are we sure there are three "rounds' I haven't seen any final chance labels or anything.
For X-Wing, GOG twitted about it being the "last chance".

EDIT: What Jenkinz said.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by madth3
Lv55taeyeong: I'm sure everyone is asking this, but I don't have time to backread because I'm working - Legend of Grimrock 2 is still coming, right? It's the last game on my shopping list!!!!

I woke up today just in time to grab Din's Curse. That, with Tie Fighter, Shadowgate, Sam & Max, Pier Solar, Quest for Infamy, Legend of Kyrandia - I've enjoyed this promo! X-Wing was my only failure and it stings...
Oh crap so I missed Din's Curse. I'll have to check the list and see if it is coming still or if that was it.
Jenkinz: On Facebook, GOG made a post about the last chance to get X-Wing or Tie Fighter IIRC, when it was on the seasoned side in the 3rd round.
Ok that still doesn't rule out only 3 rounds for certain games... Like maybe they will do a selective round 4?
Tarnicus: Oh crap so I missed Din's Curse. I'll have to check the list and see if it is coming still or if that was it.
One more chance.
Tarnicus: What a fascinating unethical study that was! I have linked that before on these forums :)
Fellin: Yeah, definitely a crazy study. I don't think anyone would have predicted that outcome. I think its one of those studies that will stand the tests of time though.
It coincides with every experience I have had with power and people. Unfortunately for most, it turns them into right fuckwits. A little wisdom and life experience really helps balance that out, especially experiencing suffering oneself. We are a crazy species compared to others, even the sanest of us! (of which I don't come close to being myself :P)
how many more days we got on this?