It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jakob187: Just gotta roll the d20. We're saying there are no hit modifiers, just to make things easier. You swing at the gentlemen, and the first one in line evades the attack. However, you swing wide, knicking one of them across the left arm. In surprise, he drops his blade.
I will rush to stab the unarmed person.
jakob187: You have to tell me what character you are. You pick your class, but we're going base classes here. For the sake of it all, we'll say this is 5e (which I've really been enjoying so far).

Use this to roll your dice, and don't lie. That doesn't make it any fun. = D https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
I wanna be a level 9 tantric mage.
Klumpen0815: *sigh* My favorite game on GoG (Inquisitor) is selling like shit.
It's a sad world.
I took one.
Leonard03: As far as I've seen Planescape: Torment rarely goes on sale. I picked it up along with all the other old Black Isle RPGs (like Baldur's Gate) in a D&D sale. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
It's been discounted lots of times (not lately though). Unfortunately, it seems GOG has stopped selling the major D&D titles separately outside of 'buy all D&D titles to get the highest discount' bundles.
dgwake: I would like to say one thing to everyone,

In my 20+ years of online communities The GOG forums have become MY number one favorite and most recommended. You have dethroned my beloved City of Heroes forums for the Kindest and Most helpful Group with just the right amount of insanity and I thank you for restoring my faith in online chats. I now have everything I want so every crit I get will now be up for gifting. I may even buy a few to gift.
+1 to that.

And I have to agree, this is a good place to be.
jakob187: Just gotta roll the d20. We're saying there are no hit modifiers, just to make things easier. You swing at the gentlemen, and the first one in line evades the attack. However, you swing wide, knicking one of them across the left arm. In surprise, he drops his blade.
huN73R: I will rush to stab the unarmed person.
Roll me a d20. Don't lie about your roll please. https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
jakob187: You have to tell me what character you are. You pick your class, but we're going base classes here. For the sake of it all, we'll say this is 5e (which I've really been enjoying so far).

Use this to roll your dice, and don't lie. That doesn't make it any fun. = D https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
j0ekerr: I wanna be a level 9 tantric mage.
Everyone is level 1.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by jakob187
eiii: Does the GOG version of Kyrandia book one have voice support (as the game card says "Audio and text: English")?
And is it a DOS(box) or a Windows game?
Grargar: It's using ScummVM.
Ah nice. :) Thanks!

And what's about voice output?
Inquisitor was my freebie in this sale. I think the Elders of the Internet know how guilty I feel for not getting Inquisition yet because GOG's prices have spoiled me. Glad everyone is saying Inquisitor is good right now.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ormaybemidgets
Klumpen0815: *sigh* My favorite game on GoG (Inquisitor) is selling like shit.
It's a sad world.
Thank you. That actually reminded me of bying it as you recommended it to me yesterday.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
(disregard)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by goplanet
eiii: And what's about voice output?
It's apparently the CD version.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
jakob187: Roll me a d20. Don't lie about your roll please. https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
Everyone is level 1.
Rolled a 14
high rated
sithocan: 15 titles to the round 3 of fresh category. I hope I won't miss Mark Of The Ninja and A Bird Story this time :)
No, you have not yet missed the Ninja - it is in your PM Box :)
Tekkaman-James: P.S. - City of Heroes was the best MMO in the world. Glad to see another former "cape" here.
Quiet, Primal fool! I'm trying to enjoy some refreshing Enriche™ over here.
ormaybemidgets: Inquisitor was my freebie in this sale. I think the Elders of the Internet know how guilty I feel for not getting Inquisition yet because GOG's prices have spoiled me. Glad everyone is saying Inquisitor is good right now.
I actually despise it, but I want it to sell. :P