It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Is it new that it now shows the ownership of a game on the front page? I thought it was deactivated during the promo.
I have seen it off-and-on throughout the sale. Games I've own long before the sale started are properly marked. Games I've bought during the sale have been hit-or-miss.
ElTerprise: i heard that as well but it's bit pricey in this promo atleast for me.
Tannath: It was 80% off in the Winter Sale, IIRC.
That's what i meant. It was cheaper before and i'm also waitng for some other games like wasteland 2 which will hit my remaining budget severly.

CharlesGrey: I think I bought it at full price way back, and it was worth it. :)

Very good, and unique game in several ways. Definitely worth the discounted price.
I believe that - but i have other priorities at the moment.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
wizardofid: I know I meant seasoned :p I am waiting for nox, being waiting 10 hours now, and no nox, some thing tells me it wants me to pay full price.....
SortaSane: GOG's full price would be worth it. I still have the physical disk from it's original release and a lot of good memories involving chain lightning and chakrams.
Well I am willing to wait another 4 hours, new humble is due and the weekly humble today so need to keep cash for that as well :(
MarkoH01: I also have 2 gift codes here but I will ask about them later. Now I have to watch the sale with eagle eyes to not miss "Vangers" or "return To Mysterious Island" - I'm also not sure if I might pick up "Monkey Island", too.

Hey, The_Blog does Paypal work again for you?
The_Blog: Sometimes yes, sometimes not. Last purchase worked though.
If it really shouldn't work - I am here to buy it for you, so everything is fine.
ElTerprise: Is it new that it now shows the ownership of a game on the front page? I thought it was deactivated during the promo.
It's been on and off. One of the blue mentioned it in another thread.

EDIT: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/we_are_listening_to_your_feedback/post641
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tannath
It's been hit and miss for me, leading to a few clicks to verify that, no, I really do already own that game.

Others have reported similar issues, so it's not just you or I.

And there has been at least one game where many people were getting the "promo missed" error message on the buy screen for Piers Solar in error. Still sold for the right price and everything, just confusing.

Clearly GOG's servers are getting sleepy as well.
Oh, crap in a hat! I looked and Arcanum was the third game of the third cycle.

I'll have grab something else for gifting.

Despite how fast it went, I fail to see the appeal of entomorph.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
deleted
HypersomniacLive: I'm trying to catch up with the mafia game I'm playing in, so haven't really followed what you've all been doing and chatting about here; I guess you're talking about the deals and games, but I wanted to say this - holy macaroni! my owned games tags are finally back! Hell Yeah!! Now I need to see if that bloody curse that plagued my currency setting is also lifted.
Good news they are addressing your problems at last! Things here are as per usual, with chat all over the place and waiting for slow games to process through so that we can get at the wanted ones. Hoping the speed will increase with the waking of the Western Hemisphere.
Ruixi: Still my hopes are up that I will crit on Dreamfall Chapters or Dragonfall. Wish me luck, my fellow insomnians!
I've been religiously clicking every deal so far without any luck, and with some of the more expensive fresh ones that I actually would really want, like Dreamfall Chapters, I actually close my eyes and wait for the page to load before I look, as if that'll somehow influence the outcome. So far it doesn't.

Every time I click a thing I don't really want, I'm kind of afraid I'll get it and `waste' my crit. Obviously that's not how it works, but it feels like that anyway :P
the_voivod: Well boo, I wanted to change my name to 'Nox' and it's already taken.
How about Nox(TM) then?
the_voivod: Well boo, I wanted to change my name to 'Nox' and it's already taken.
How does one change their name anyway?
SortaSane: GOG's full price would be worth it. I still have the physical disk from it's original release and a lot of good memories involving chain lightning and chakrams.
wizardofid: Well I am willing to wait another 4 hours, new humble is due and the weekly humble today so need to keep cash for that as well :(
Oh yeah! New Humble Bundle soon! Thanks for the reminder!
What about NotNox?
It's possible to change the name?