It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, they are just listed as free when you go to check out. (Maybe only via the "Buy Now" button?)

I got it with Sam & Max Hit the Road on the first round and was very confused until I got here and saw the comments.
Crewdroog: oooo, you did get your fourth star! congrats! though how you managed to do that is beyond me. ;)
trentonlf: I'm still trying to figure out myself how it happened LOL :)
sure as heck wasn't me. i downrep everything you post. it gives me purpose. :)
Mister-Gosh: Well, there's hope still, I mean I'm waiting for LoG2 too, I could as well buy a second one if I get to see it!
paladin181: If you do, I'll trade or otherwise make it up to you. :P
Sure thing!
Such Mark of the Ninja. Very Keaning. Wow
DeMignon: I sense blasphemy here! Nah, it's rather feminity ;-)
Crewdroog: your joke went over my head :( you mean 'cause of the sex stuff?

but i was so going for blasphemy, I was hoping a bolt of lightning would shoot through my monitor. alas, I am still here, unsinged.
If you look around, maybe you'll find bit of spilled milk, granted it isn't as grand as bolts of lightning...
hello again I'm back! :)

Xenonauts yet?
martigasin: what system do you think it´s better for freebies?
I quite like the random system, a chance of getting something that you were about to buy anyway, rather than it be limited to specific titles.

I've passed on quite a few of the free for everyone for a limited time freebies, although my strategy of only clicking for stuff that I would be really pleased to win has not paid off at all - not won since the original Fall Insomnia when it was a frantic first few to click would win.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IanM
Good morning GOG! :) Looks like I missed Nox and Good and Evil again. >_<
bradgy: Such Mark of the Ninja. Very Keaning. Wow
Technically, a game can't get Keane status until after 8 hours of waiting....
bradgy: Such Mark of the Ninja. Very Keaning. Wow
GhostwriterDoF: Technically, a game can't get Keane status until after 8 hours of waiting....
What?? How long did the Keane situation last?
Heh. I'm not sad I missed the Keane sales.
Pardinuz: Good morning GOG! :) Looks like I missed Nox and Good and Evil again. >_<
Nox was away EXTREMLY quickly.
mrkgnao: I believe this should be "Mark of the Ninja Special Edition".
Fixed. Wasn't aware they still sold the separate versions. Interesting.
warpax: hello again I'm back! :)

Xenonauts yet?
Hello again :) Nope, it still hasn't appeared for 2nd round !
Shendue: I called it. IT IS a great game, but 500 copies is overkill. It has already been on sale and it's even been in a humble bundle already. Probably the few people that didn't own it yet just grabbed a copy in the first round.
GhostwriterDoF: In the first Insomnia sale, if I remember correctly, the copies in the third round were In the thousands...
That happened in the second Insomnia sale as well. And we already had Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis with 1200 copies in this very one. But fresh games are still in the second round at the moment, so 500 copies was overkill, especially considering the market of that game is saturated. Also, this is the time frame in which the sales go slower, usually.