It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
Prohzac: I got all I wanted but can't leave. Checked.
I thought I got all I wanted, but still might hang out for 3 more. Crikey, I don't know when I'm going to ever get time to play all the ones I've bought!!
ArtisticMinstrel: I have one spare copy of Nox
Nox the game, or "nox" as in "noxing" and "that's nox nox"?

;P
I'm back! I was in a mighty hurry when I wrote my last post, since I'd lost track of time. Did anyone think of me when Nox came back around?
justanoldgamer: Not even close. Have you heard of Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Squidley Didly, Yogi Bear, etc...
Matruchus: Yeah, those were good 90's cartoons. At least I saw them then.

Darkwing Duck rules!
This! Without a shadow of a doubt!
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
justanoldgamer: Anyone else got everything they want or can afford and just can't leave?
Yeah, honestly this thread is just too fun!
justanoldgamer: Not even close. Have you heard of Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Daffy Duck, Speedy Gonzales, Squidley Didly, Yogi Bear, etc...
stg83: Ofcourse I first got to see them all in the 90s, mainly counting all the good stuff they used to show on TV including those classics. Bugs Bunny was my favorite and who can forget the evergreen awesomeness that is classic Tom & Jerry. :)
I also got Tom and Jerry in a book form. Then again, there were book form of every old Disney cartoon. I collected. Course I have a collector's soul. This sale proves it.
I am just here for the always exciting insomnia madness experience and the great banter in this thread. :)
Tekkaman-James: Fine! Fine, Dead State, I'll buy you! UGH!!!
+1
iangold: I'm back! I was in a mighty hurry when I wrote my last post, since I'd lost track of time. Did anyone think of me when Nox came back around?
Maybe you should ask ArtisticMinstrel ;)
Less than 10 ...
Matruchus: Yeah, those were good 90's cartoons. At least I saw them then.

Darkwing Duck rules!
ElTerprise: This! Without a shadow of a doubt!
Errinerst du dich noch auf den Intro :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYoQzb5CHI
high rated
apehater: i'm on the lookout for shadowgate, but won't be online all the time the next 15 hours
Just look in your PM box and there might be a Shadow in there :)
ElTerprise: This! Without a shadow of a doubt!
Matruchus: Errinerst du dich noch auf den Intro :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYoQzb5CHI
Oh ja. Aber dann besser mit Bild ;): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYOa2_1aH4
Post edited March 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
I can leave any time I want
I don't have a problem
I have everything under control
OH GOD I need help!
ArtisticMinstrel: I have one spare copy of Nox
real.geizterfahr: Nox the game, or "nox" as in "noxing" and "that's nox nox"?

;P
The one and the only spare game I've got. Picked it up over night. I'm sure it's pretty saturated by now, but still reading that some missed out