It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ashleee: I have 10 months to earn money and buy a new PC, that was the first idea I came up with :P
Do you also earn €280 / month like me ?
Pre-order for Collectors edition being offered at Game for £249.99...
Ouch!
skeletonbow: Sounds like a hoax, since the game's release date has been officially announced to be April 16, 2020 at E3, and shows as such directly on the GOG store page for the game.
RWarehall: The Collector's Editions don't look like hoaxes at all. Leaks in multiple languages. The one leak with a date was either a hoax or early concept art. Not to mention that a similar image and mention of the Collector's Edition is shown on Cyberpunk.net but without a list of any stores yet...
Good thing they clarified the release date for anyone who was confused at all by anything posted on the Internet, by paying Keanu Reeves to tell everyone what the release date is, and post it on the game page of the store then, this way people wont be confused anymore. :P
i_hope_you_rot: Will not buy because it will not run on my potato PC . :(

Back to the old games .
Hahahaha! :D

Yeah, I have the same problem. ;(
i_hope_you_rot: Excuse me , but do i look like a millionaire ?
Crosmando: Me neither, but I'm still gonna save up for a 1080ti and 4k monitor in time for Doom Eternal/VTMB2/CP2077
If you have a laptop with unswappable parts this would mean buying a new PC to play the game on PC. :(
i_hope_you_rot: Will not buy because it will not run on my potato PC . :(

Back to the old games .
jsidhu762: I'm worried I might not be able to run it. I got an i5 4460 and a 6GB GTX 1060, with 16 gb of ram.

Edit: nope, I definitely can't (see image)
Stop worrying! I bet you can run it just fine... now, just how fine is the question...

It's only those with >i5 >8GB >xx60 that has something to really worry about not getting to run it.

When Crytek announced Crysis everyone expected the worst scenario they could come up with, and yet Crytek didn't expect everyone to have a "supercomputer" to run the game. It's neither logical nor feasible in reality. The same applies here.

Personally, I just wait and see how it turns out. I might have to seriously cripple a Win10 disk before installing it but since I'm used to nLite that won't be a problem. I'll cross/burn/explode that bridge when the time comes. XD
Post edited June 11, 2019 by sanscript