It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hello again everyone :)

To answer Agent's question. It's probably Daikatana (15th lowest rated game on GOG according to MaGoG )which was alright game and not nearly as bad as some people say ...

BTW i just read that John Romero released a level for DOOM...after 21 years :)
U gon git hugged.
ElTerprise: Hello again everyone :)

To answer Agent's question. It's probably Daikatana (15th lowest rated game on GOG according to MaGoG )which was alright game and not nearly as bad as some people say ...

BTW i just read that John Romero released a level for DOOM...after 21 years :)
G'devening, ElT.
I played about 43 minutes of Daikatana, so I didn't feel like I could give it a proper judgment, but I did enjoy what I played so far. I actually really like the graphics, which I think was something that people were disappointed with originally, because it was in development for so long that it already looked dated when it was released (if I remember correctly.)
l0rdtr3k: U gon git hugged.
*big return hug*

AgentBirdnest: G'devening, ElT.
I played about 43 minutes of Daikatana, so I didn't feel like I could give it a proper judgment, but I did enjoy what I played so far. I actually really like the graphics, which I think was something that people were disappointed with originally, because it was in development for so long that it already looked dated when it was released (if I remember correctly.)
Hi Agent *bug hug*
Not sure but i think you're right about the graphics. But as i said it was decent game imho and i enjoyed it. It probably helps that i don't know much about its development history though ;)
ElTerprise: Hi Agent *bug hug*
Not sure but i think you're right about the graphics. But as i said it was decent game imho and i enjoyed it. It probably helps that i don't know much about its development history though ;)
The more you read about any game's development, the more likely you are to be disappointed :-p
Which is why I paid as little attention as I could to Duke Nukem Forever, and ended up really enjoying it :-)
Oh, and *return hug*
Feeling any better?
Post edited January 15, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
pimpmonkey2382.313: Don't like that one I take it? :P
l0rdtr3k: No,I love the Risen game but you better prepare yourself because the game is relentless.
I have to disagree with that. I never thought that it was a hard or relentless game.
AgentBirdnest: The more you read about any game's development, the more likely you are to be disappointed :-p
Which is why I paid as little attention as I could to Duke Nukem Forever, and ended up really enjoying it :-)
Oh, and *return hug*
Feeling any better?
Definitely. Wait a minute. Duke Nukem Forever is out??......just kidding :P
Would you recommend it though?

Thanks for asking. Feeling a bit better - seems like the cold is retreating :)
How are you?
ElTerprise: Hi Agent *bug hug*
AgentBirdnest: The more you read about any game's development, the more likely you are to be disappointed :-p
Oh, and *return hug*
Feeling any better?
Agent you aren't the only one that enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever! :) I loved it. My 60 euros to it were well worth in my opinion!
l0rdtr3k: No,I love the Risen game but you better prepare yourself because the game is relentless.
moonshineshadow: I have to disagree with that. I never thought that it was a hard or relentless game.
Sounds like someone wants to get hugged again.
ElTerprise: Definitely. Wait a minute. Duke Nukem Forever is out??......just kidding :P
Would you recommend it though?

Thanks for asking. Feeling a bit better - seems like the cold is retreating :)
How are you?
Well, I never finished it, but I'd say anyone who likes FPS games and isn't too easily offended or snobby should give it a try. I had plenty of fun with it.

And that's great to hear! *puts matches away* ;-)
I'm doing great. Just relaxing,and playing a couple of games. Bestowers of Eternity at the moment, and Fran Bow next.
AgentBirdnest: Well, I never finished it, but I'd say anyone who likes FPS games and isn't too easily offended or snobby should give it a try. I had plenty of fun with it.

And that's great to hear! *puts matches away* ;-)
I'm doing great. Just relaxing,and playing a couple of games. Bestowers of Eternity at the moment, and Fran Bow next.
Thanks. Good to know. Might give it a try eventually then :)

Thanks - great to hear too :)
Never heard of Bestowers of Eternity before...
I'm currently finishing Lego Batman 3 :)
Post edited January 15, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Thanks. Good to know. Might give it a try eventually then :)

Thanks - great to hear too :)
Never heard of Bestowers of Eternity before...
I'm currently finishing Lego Batman 3 :)
Ah... I should have explained... Bestowers of Eternity is an old free AGS game by Dave Gilbert (of Wadjet Eye.) I guess it could be called a very early version of Blackwell. Same basic story and characters as Blackwell, but doesn't look as nice :-)
How's Lego Batman?
Hi all, how's it going?

I went to the hospital earlier this week to evaluate the results of the surgery on my nose I had a while back, and as it turned out, the surgery has had no effect whatsoever. Things are back exactly the way they were. According to the doctor, she'd never seen anything like this before, as apparently the surgery is effective 99% of the time.

Just my luck. :P

So now I have to go back in for heavier surgery, and I'll need to stay in the hospital for a while. There's still a waiting list though, so it likely won't be my turn until March at the earliest. Not exactly happy that the previous surgery has turned out to be for nothing, but hopefully this one will go better.
And a good groaning and grumbling to you folks.

Day 5 of the exam forthnight (actually, more like eleven days... but let's not nitpick!).

The balance as of now is a no-show, a straight fail and a maybe, perhaps, just might, by the skin of my teeth, pass.

I'm not all that worried, there's still June left.

Only two more left.
----
Where's the evil avian? I have matters of trascendental importance to consult with him.
What should I use to crush the spirits of complete newcomers. Call of Cthulhu, or perhaps Kult?
Post edited January 16, 2016 by j0ekerr
AgentBirdnest: Ah... I should have explained... Bestowers of Eternity is an old free AGS game by Dave Gilbert (of Wadjet Eye.) I guess it could be called a very early version of Blackwell. Same basic story and characters as Blackwell, but doesn't look as nice :-)
How's Lego Batman?
Ah i see. Do you enjoy it?

Well the same as every other Lego from TT Games ;)
I enjoy it but honestly it is sometimes a bit too much silliness in it - mostly because they are many hommages to the 1960s Batman series in it. And they should have called it Lego DC Heroes or something like that because it's less Batman and more Justice League + other DC heroes/villains.

FearfulSymmetry: Hi all, how's it going?

I went to the hospital earlier this week to evaluate the results of the surgery on my nose I had a while back, and as it turned out, the surgery has had no effect whatsoever. Things are back exactly the way they were. According to the doctor, she'd never seen anything like this before, as apparently the surgery is effective 99% of the time.

Just my luck. :P

So now I have to go back in for heavier surgery, and I'll need to stay in the hospital for a while. There's still a waiting list though, so it likely won't be my turn until March at the earliest. Not exactly happy that the previous surgery has turned out to be for nothing, but hopefully this one will go better.
Hey *big hug*
Oh sorry to hear that. That's really unfortunate. And having to wait for the next surgery is even worse. :(
Hopefully the other surgery will be effective :)
FearfulSymmetry: Hi all, how's it going?
[typical Fearful luck]
o__o ... -__- ... o__o
Sounds about par for you... Good gog... is it really a good idea to leave our Empress in your unlucky hands? ;-p
Seriously, very sorry to hear it. *big comfort hug* Hopefully you have better luck and less thrashing with the next one :-|