It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good evening, everyone!

Did GOG do something to the chat and the ordering of the contacts?

AgentBirdnest: ...Every had better be feeling excellent.
Or else what? ;-)

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

ddickinson: Or else what? ;-)

*big silly hug*
Hi DD, yes they have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/blocking_users_clearing_chat_and_new_fraud_protection/post143
AgentBirdnest: *slow wave at slow thread*

Good evenoon, Fred. Every had better be feeling excellent.
Aloha Agent *big thuve*
Well still not doing that good but than earlier :)
What about you?

Good evening DD *big hug*
Indeed they did. There was a post mentioning that...i just have to find it with the forum search...wish me luck ;)

Edit: Endre was faster :)
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ElTerprise
Thank you Mr Endre. *big hug*

How are you? Have you had a nice Christmas and New Year?

ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Indeed they did. There was a post mentioning that...i just have to find it with the forum search...wish me luck ;)
Good evening!

Too late, Endre beat you too it, but thank you. :-)

And how are you?
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Thank you Mr Endre. *big hug*

How are you? Have you had a nice Christmas and New Year?
Nice quiet holidays for me. Has your health improved since we last saw you?

[...]
Or else what? ;-)

*big silly hug*
I noticed yesterday that something was a little different. When someone who appears offline sends me a message, their name goes to the top of the list. It didn't do that before. Other than that, I don't know of any differences.

Or else I'll go to bed and won't talk to anyone because I'd be sad :'-(
*big hug*

I have a very special emergency message from our Empress. She instructed me to tell you if you showed up, since she was too busy today... She says hello :-)
ddickinson: Good evening!

Too late, Endre beat you too it, but thank you. :-)

And how are you?
I already noticed... :)
Well could be better - apparently caught a lovely little cold.
What about you?
Ho, very cool! I didn't see that. I was getting tired of seeing a recently blocked person at the top of my list. I wasn't in the mood to talk to 200 people to bump them off my list :-p
AgentBirdnest: Ho, very cool! I didn't see that. I was getting tired of seeing a recently blocked person at the top of my list. I wasn't in the mood to talk to 200 people to bump them off my list :-p
Uhm...if i'm not mistaken we actually talked about that during the last Terraria session :P
EndreWhiteMane: Nice quiet holidays for me. Has your health improved since we last saw you?
That is good to hear. I was going to say "swings and roundabout" about my health, but then I figured that that might just be a British phrase. I have had some ups and downs, but overall I think it is improving, so I will go with yes there was some improvement :-). I had some more tests yesterday and today, so I should find out more once they come back. I had to have some new medication to counter some unfortunate side effect, but that seems to be doing okay, although the medication does tend to effect my head a tad now and then.

AgentBirdnest: I noticed yesterday that something was a little different. When someone who appears offline sends me a message, their name goes to the top of the list. It didn't do that before. Other than that, I don't know of any differences.

Or else I'll go to bed and won't talk to anyone because I'd be sad :'-(
*big hug*

I have a very special emergency message from our Empress. She instructed me to tell you if you showed up, since she was too busy today... She says hello :-)
But if you go to bed and not talk I will be very sad. :'-( <- Reverse guilt :-)

Thank you for passing on the message. *big thank you hug*

ddickinson: Or else what? ;-)

*big silly hug*
I've missed you só much DD.
*takes human form,lays besides DD,hugs and cuddles her só very,very much*
ElTerprise: I already noticed... :)
Well could be better - apparently caught a lovely little cold.
What about you?
You and your colds. I think we should buy you a big thick coat with a wooly hat and some gloves to keep you warm. *big feel better soon hug*

I hope you are doing well other than the cold.

I am doing okay, quite warn out after a long day, and a few things in the real world going on, but other than that I am as good as can be expected.

l0rdtr3k: I've missed you só much DD.
*takes human form,lays besides DD,hugs and cuddles her só very,very much*
That is sweet. I am not sure about the laying besides and cuddles part, but you can have some forum hugs. :-)

How are you doing, little blob?

*big hug*
Post edited January 13, 2016 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: Aloha Agent *big thuve*
Well still not doing that good but than earlier :)
What about you?
*rethuve* (these are getting ridiculous ^^)
The poor sleep is really getting to me. I feel silly complaining about it, since so many people here have bad sleep, but I must be honest (weakness nº2 of mine.) It's quite annoying, and makes me want to set my bed on fire. Other than that, I'm in a good mood :-)
ElTerprise: Uhm...if i'm not mistaken we actually talked about that during the last Terraria session :P
Yes, and it's your fault that I forgot about it ;-p
Post edited January 13, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: You and your colds. I think we should buy you a big thick coat with a wooly hat and some gloves to keep you warm. *big feel better soon hug*

I hope you are doing well other than the cold.

I am doing okay, quite warn out after a long day, and a few things in the real world going on, but other than that I am as good as can be expected.
Well yup...slightly annoying to say the least ;)
And i actually was equipped with all of that...but i don't react to huge temperature differences to well and i've been in very warm rooms the last days before getting out in the cold (one could argue that i'm a reverse Alec Leamas then - without the spy part of course ^^)
*big thank you hug*
Yep. I'm quite good otherwise :)

That's good to hear - i hope you'll keep it up that way *big hug* :)
ddickinson: But if you go to bed and not talk I will be very sad. :'-( <- Reverse guilt :-)
And there is my nº1 weakness... People crying :'-|
You win. I won't go to bed :-)